IT HAPPENED IN OUTER SPACE is a cosmic obstacle course with a retro science fiction theme. In this side-scrolling infinite runner, you must progress through a series of random obstacles that become increasingly more challenging the longer you play. Avoid crashing into floating buildings and alien spacecraft while attempting to achieve goals to unlock new levels.
• 7 LEVELS TO NAVIGATE: Each level is unique with its own collection of obstacles set in a distinctive environment.
• OVER 50 SHIPS TO FLY: Collect coins to unlock additional playable ships. Collect enough ships to unlock extra Bonus Levels.
• HELPFUL POWER-UPS: Use Shields, Double Points and Extended Life power-ups to help you on your journey.
• CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY: Levels are more challenging the longer you play. Obstacles gradually become more numerous with tighter spaces.
• AVOID ALIEN SHIPS: Be careful not to collide with oncoming rockets and saucers. Avoid enough alien ships to earn extra bonuses.
• REVIEW GAME STATS: See each level’s top scores, total games played, power-ups collected, total taps, and more.
• FUN FOR ALL AGES: This is a cosmic adventure designed to be enjoyed by all, young and old.
Have any questions, comments or suggestions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor bug fixes. Also, the size of many spaceships has been reduced, allowing them to be more playable in tight spaces and hopefully easier to play the levels overall.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quite an addictive game!
I got the chance to try this out at PlayNYC and knew I needed to download it. The premise is simple enough; an infinite runner with you flying a space ship. Think of it like Flappy Bird, but with an actual goal. Divvied up between 55 ships (skins which you buy with coin acquired in level) and the different levels (which you unlock by clearing doing and distance objectives in previous ones), you actually feel the need to come back again or play another round.
Superb design and graphics
This game impressed me with graphics, design and so many interesting levels just love there are 55 unique ships to choose from and earn through levels. It keeps track of all the game stats you can think of. It’s addicting and challenging. If it was book, it would be a “page turner”. A must buy at a super great price. Definitely a steal considering the visuals..almost 3D.
Fun and very captivating!!!
This side scroller has great graphics and music. Love the backgrounds and unlocking new ships is a great feature as you accumulate coins. Gameplay is simple and excellent after adjusting the bounce sensitivity and drop rate to your personal preference. Once you find your rhythm, you’ll be hooked to beat your personal best. Highly recommend!
- Glenn Orzepowski
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-2019 Glenn Orzepowski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.