iTableAmount is an Application that allows users to quickly calculate the Table Amount Child Support they should pay or receive under the Canadian Child Support Guidelines, regardless of whether they have a Sole, Split, or Shared Custody arrangement.
iTableAmount’s features include:
• the latest Tables from the Federal Child Support Guidelines which came into effect November 22, 2017.
• a Basic Mode which allows users to quickly calculate the child support payable in sole custody situations.
• an Advanced Mode which allows users to easily calculate the child support payable in sole, shared, or split custody situations.
• a Tables Window so interested users can view the actual Child Support Tables for all the Provinces and Territories.
• iCloud support so users can store their calculations in the cloud where they can be accessed from a user’s computer at home or work, or from a user’s iPhone or iPad (requires iTableAmount for iOS which is available separately from the App Store).
Added the year 2017 Tables that came into effect on November 22, 2017.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.