Track employees and kids using location services in their iPhone or iPad. After installing this app on their mobile device, you can see their movements on the map in real-time.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: iTAGu Tracker App is explicitly tied to iTAGu GPS tracking service. The system will provide you with the device identification number (ID) which you should use when you launch the app for the first time.
- Real-time tracking and tracks history
- Smart geolocation with GPS, also with GSM / WiFi
- Chat and Statuses
- List of tasks assigned to you by a manager, task details and directions
- Flexible tracking settings and schedule
- Battery saving feature
- SOS button to send alarm with current location
- Location in background, e.g. after device reboot
The observer can view all the information about movements online in his personal account – using Web-based service or iTAGu Monitor mobile app. Corporate users can access business features for mobile workforce management: visits scheduling and checking, geo-based events and notifications, analytic reports, etc.
Disclaimer: The app can run in background. Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery.
*minor bug fix
- Elitesoft Asia Sdn Bhd
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sputnik Tekhnika OOO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.