Your child will start off by learning the sounds of letters through phonics and how these associate to specific words. As your child’s understanding of the sounds and names broadens your child will move on to learn the names of the letters and how they are used to form words, learning spelling at the same time. The three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints) combined with five more settings, will challenge your child and adjust the level of difficult. The unique interface, featuring a list of thumbnails, allows your child to explore all the words and will offer endless hours of fun and education.
Featured by Apple on What's Hot for the iPhone on the US and Italian App Stores in two categories Games/Educational and Games/Kids!!!
● Learn the sounds (phonics) and the names of letters.
● Learn the words and how to spell.
● Learn to recognize letters (upper and lowercase) and match them to words.
● Unique navigation that allows the child to explore all the words.
● Tap the image of the word to discover its sound and learn its name.
● User interface specifically developed for children fingers.
● Engaging and colorful artwork with amazing sound effects and animations.
● Studio recording of letters, words and spelling.
● 30 different animals and their habitats (more words available through In App Purchases).
● Six different settings to increase difficulty as children learn.
● Italian interface available (your device’s international setting must be set to Italian).
● Special alert reminding you to switch to Flight Mode (in iPhone only).
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Contains In-App Purchases for additional content that are purchased once.
◇ Contains "Feedback" and "Tell a Friend" buttons, behind a parental gate.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page, behind a parental gate.
For more information please visit: http://readnlearn.com/#privacy
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
● Added Support for IOS 13
● Minor improvements and optimisations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it but I preferred the other options can downloaded for the same price
Does not work after least update
After the latest update the app stopped working. A white screen with a toybox and the text anlock pops up and then it jumps to the iOS main screen. Before the update I would have rated it a 4 star.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Read 'n' Learn ltd
- 71.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © ReadnLearn Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Words of Vehicles $0.99
- 24 Words of Shapes and Colors $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.