View over 500 Italian verbs in 18 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? You can now hear how every verb is pronounced. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation. Note: this functionality requires an Internet connection.
● Save a list of your favourite verbs.
● View verbs that you have recently looked at.
● Optimised for iPhone 6 Plus - rotate device to landscape to see a split screen view.
● Peek and pop (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on a search result to see a preview. Press a bit harder to see the result.
● Shortcut option (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on the app's icon to quickly search for verbs.
● Export - can now export to other apps (e.g. send to Dropbox). Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
● "Update is great - This update just made this app the best conjugator in my book."
● "This app is very helpful"
● "Very helpful"
- Added stancarsi, invecchiare, annusare, riempire, rilassare, riposare, compiere
- Fixed Transmettere
- Fixed translation of “aspettarsi”
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Even better with update - search any verb form
I already loved this app but the new update, which allows search through any form of a verb, makes it wonderful. For example, if you come across mosso, you might not know that the infinitive is muovere. With the update you can search mosso. I suggest that this be made standard instead of having to go into settings to allow this. Who wouldn't want this? Also I wasn’t able to enable this function with my ipad, just my iphone.
Great little App
So convenient for quick help with conjugating verbs and i use it to review verbs and learn new ones while im out and stuck in line or sitting having coffee. Nothing fancy but very useful.
The best but used to be better!
I have Ian Tipton’s verb conjugator for ALL 3 languages I’m studying: Italian, French, and Portuguese! The app was better before! 1) No internet was necessary to use it! (now requires internet). 2) Used to have the best human professional native language speakers (now changed to a synthetic sounding voice). I wrote an email directly to Ian Tipton CS; haven’t heard response. BUT, even so, I still like this app better than the rest (though only a little better now; it used to surpass the others by far; not anymore). I hope you go back, Ian.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ian Tipton
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ian Tipton
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.