View over 500 Italian verbs in 18 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? You can now hear how every verb is pronounced. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation. Note: this functionality requires an Internet connection.
● Save a list of your favourite verbs.
● View verbs that you have recently looked at.
● Optimised for iPhone 6 Plus - rotate device to landscape to see a split screen view.
● Peek and pop (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on a search result to see a preview. Press a bit harder to see the result.
● Shortcut option (iPhone 6S & 6S Plus) - press firmly on the app's icon to quickly search for verbs.
● Export - can now export to other apps (e.g. send to Dropbox). Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
● "Update is great - This update just made this app the best conjugator in my book."
● "This app is very helpful"
● "Very helpful"
* New icon.
* Fixes issue with search on iOS 12.
* Dark mode improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best but used to be better!
I have Ian Tipton’s verb conjugator for ALL 3 languages I’m studying: Italian, French, and Portuguese! The app was better before! 1) No internet was necessary to use it! (now requires internet). 2) Used to have the best human professional native language speakers (now changed to a synthetic sounding voice). I wrote an email directly to Ian Tipton CS; haven’t heard response. BUT, even so, I still like this app better than the rest (though only a little better now; it used to surpass the others by far; not anymore). I hope you go back, Ian.
Great simple app. One request...
Love the app. Does exactly what’s advertised. My one feature request would be to add the ability to create a favorites list.
A lot of verbs are missing
How can a paid app that only has conjugations of Italian verbs not have the verb “sembrare” (to seem) for instance?!
- Ian Tipton
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ian Tipton
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.