Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play ALL backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) 15 backgammon like games:
* Modern Backgammon (with the Doubling Cube)
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Plakoto Express
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Russian Narde
* Gul bara
* Acey - Deucey (American)
* Acey - Deucey (European)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use the bluetooth to connect and play with your nearby friends OR
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Be notified when your opponent is offline and back-online
- Control chip's movement with tapping
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Realistic sound
- Amazing graphics
- Three different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll, shake to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and Save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Two ways to set up the board: left and right layout
Upon request, when you tap to join a private room, you see the number of available online players. Then, you have the option to join that room or cancel the process
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun but buggy
I really enjoy this app and the variations it offers, but the aces deucey crashes often because the computer player is allowed to make an illegal play. It's not trying to cheat but ends up in an internal error that causes the app to crash. Still worth the download if you enjoy backgammon.
Update: tried latest version, but can only select double 6 after rolling 1+2, other doubles seem disabled. Other games seem to work great.
Developer Response ,
Could you please try the latest version.
Best Backgammon App ever & best customer service
The developer and this whole app is amazing. They are always upgrading their app to fix the bugs and they have an impressively fast response rate when you message them on FB messenger for help or to give feedback. I have been using this app for a few years off and on. My favorite part is just about everything!
-you can play all the Tavli games not just portes
-you can play tournaments in order with portes, plakato, fevga
-you can play games online with other players
-you can play by yourself against the phone or with another physical person (or yourself)
The game is easy to play
friends to play backgammon anymore, just open the app i can play games with friends online, well done
- Vasileios Gkanis
- 91.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 i-SmartSolutions
- In-App Purchases
- The Plakoto (or Blockgammon) game $5.99
- The Fevga (or Narde) game $5.99
- Get 1000 coins for $1.99 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.