- Updated for 2018-2019 Tax Year
- Export monthly wage slip to PDF and Print
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
- Covers England
iTax UK is UK PAYE (Pay-As-You-Earn) Income Tax Calculator. The aim of this application is to provide the user with an easy way to calculate their take-home income. The application allows you to see your Net Wage (Take Home Income), Income Tax, National Insurance, Student Loan, Pension, Tax Free Allowances and Total Deductions. This app is based on data provided by HMRC.
- Backup and Restore
- Custom designed keyboard
- Export monthly wage slip to PDF for print or archiving purposes. PDF paper size used is A5. (A PDF reader required to open PDF file)
- Select desired Tax Year
- Enter Salary by Year, Month, Week, Day or Hour
- For hourly rate input "Weekly Hours"
- Pension by Amount or Percentage
- Choose Age Group
- Student loan
- Tax Code
- Other Allowances
- Other Deductions
- Allow you to choose if you pay no National Insurance
- Married Couple's Allowance
- Blind Person's Allowance
- View Salary breakdown by Year, Month, Week and Day
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- Employers NI
- Tax Free Allowances
- Total Deductions
MAC OS X 10.7 or later required.
In case of any question or issue please drop us an email at email@example.com and we would do our best to explain or resolve that.
© AppCut UK
App has been updated to new tax year for 2019-2020. We have also re branded the app to "Tax Tally".
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.