Get the best of both worlds with your analog smartwatch, the iTech Duo!
The iTech Duo app helps take your iTech Duo analog smartwatch to the next level. When your device is paired with the app it will not only challenge you during your days but it will help track your progress as you sculpt the new YOU! Once you’re fully connected, you can expect to enjoy the following wonderful features:
· Set calorie and distance goals based on your daily steps goal
· Get quick look updates with the newly improved motion gesture
· Log the amount of water you drank for the day
· Record your weight so you never miss a weigh-in again
· Record your sleep and view ‘Light’, ‘Deep’ and ‘Awake’ levels of sleep based on how well (or not so well) you slept for the night
· Set Silent Alarms (so you wake yourself and not others around you)
· Enjoy taking photos with the flick of your wrist
· Receive notifications from your most favorite apps and services!
· Find your phone – Will ensure that you never leave anywhere without your phone again!
· Connected GPS will allow you to know exactly where you went during your morning run
· Sedentary Reminder will allow you to remain active during your day
· Backed with IP67 Water Resistance, the iTech Duo will help you tackle every day splashes (your iTech Duo device should not be submerged in water)
· And so much more!!!
This app can be used together with Apple Health to provide an overall more fuller experience for your health related activities and statistics.
This app utilizes GPS location to record your route while running (connected GPS function) while your watch and phone are paired.
Stylish enough for your late night adventures, strong enough to withstand your full circuit workouts, the iTech Duo analog smartwatch is perfect for every event!
Optimized app features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great watch and a great app
I’ve had to watch for a while and it works great. The app is pretty cool and easy to use except for the sleep tracker, for some reason it says there’s no info which is weird, because the app constantly updates the information while the watch and app are active. Other than that little hiccup it’s a great fitness watch.
Developer Response ,
This made our day today! Thank you so much! As for the sleep, please reconnect your watch and that should remedy it!
Great piece but......
I’ve been using this in the last 7 days. It’s working great but a few challenges generally got to do with App and Watch communication. This is not good enough. If these could be improved you could score a 5-Star.
1. Even though I have NOTIFICATIONS set to on sometimes I don’t get notifications at all, even after resetting the watch still notifications do not display. App developer should look at this and if it requires an update to the app please do so ASAP
2. The Sleep monitor function is completely not operational. If it will be possible to set the sleep time into the app for the watch to start monitoring sleep or the app could be improved to sense when one is sleeping to be able to monitor it; that will be a plus.
3. Active display is set to Disable but the watch is still active any time I turn my wrist to view time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review!
For number 1, while you will continue to receive notifications, your watch will only be able to show your most recent 3. You will be notified but if too many come in at the same time, the only one's that will be visible on your watch are the most recent 3.
Number 2. The sleep function is continuously being worked on for improvements. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and we promise we have been and will continue to work on improving that function moving forward!
For number 3, please uninstall and reinstall the app and make sure the Active Display is disabled upon reinstallation and you should be all set!
If for any reason our recommendations do not work, please reach out to us at email@example.com and myself and our CX team will do everything we can to improve your experience moving forward!
App or watch issues
Purchased watch a week ago, no issues with either product until today. Watch stopped tracking and showed no information on the display for some time. I assumed it wasn’t synced with my iPhone, I checked the app it said that neither device was connected. I tried all logical fixes checked Bluetooth connection, uninstalled app, reinstalled it, etc. My watch display “restarted” and had resumed tracking but the app on my phone stated that the device was not connected. I have repeatedly tried to uninstall and install the app and also put the watch on the charger (the watch had approximately three fourths battery life). Is the app being updated and there’s been no notification or status report?
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the experience you have endured. Please attempt to connect your watch through the APP first, allow all services, and that SHOULD remedy the connection issue and enable you to establish reconnection without any disruptions.
If not, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help!
- AX Technologies LLC
- 49.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AMERICAN EXCHANGE GROUP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.