Access other computers from your Mac.
iTeleport is the most fully featured, easy to use and robust remote desk top app that supports Mac, Windows PC, Linux and all VNC servers from your home, office or anywhere in the world
+ Enjoy blazing fast connections to your Mac (OS X 10.7+) with our most recent update!
+ iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse, touchpad and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit. All communication is encrypted when using iTeleport Connect on your remote computer
+ Connect to 1, 5 or 20 computers – iTeleport gives you UNLIMITED access
+ Easy Mac, Windows PC and Linux set up for VNC
+ 24/7 Customer Support
"The best remote desktop access app I've used." *****
"I maintain a dozen computers belonging to family and friends with this app and it works great*****
"I've used most of the remote control apps on IOS, and iTeleport is always the one I keep coming back to" *****
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC from anywhere in the world
* Optionally use the free iTeleport Connect app to automatically configure your remote computer (download from www.iTeleportMobile.com/connect)
* Use multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan, and scroll
* Access the files on your computer from anywhere
* If you're a parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Help your friends, family or customers by providing remote computer support
* Supports Mac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* Supports multiple monitors on Windows and Mac (including Lion) with Mac authentication
* Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details, see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control another local computer over WiFi.
iTeleport now and get connected!
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
If you experience ANY problem with the app, PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue and will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! We TRULY appreciate your support.
The iTeleport Team
- fixed Google Logins
- support for OS X Mojave
- additional minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT APP!!! IT JUST WORKS!!!
Don't listen to the poor reviews...reviews from people who don't update their reviews after the Dev addresses their issues, or because of possible issues on their network/systems.
I have been using iTeleport on iOS ever since it's initial release, but the only thing I use it for is for local ARD (Apple Remote Desktop) access. I use Microsoft RDP for Windows, and TeamViewer for Remote Access.
I'm glad this App is now on macOS! The only thing I wish it did differently for ARD is that it would activate the native ARD Client instead of continuing to use the VNC Protocol.
Terrible support. App not working. Screwed earier adopters.
I've used this in the past with success (I'd give a 2 star review but after paying more and still not getting it to work I went with 1). Something happened along the way. I couldn't login to the gmail account they forced us to get. I hit up tech support. Eventually I was told to (re)buy the newer version to fix the problem. I shelled out the money because I needed this for work ASAP. It still won't allow me to login (I've tried several comptuters, tablets, and gmail accounts). Look to the competition for support and apps that work, often they are even cheaper.
Low overhead alternative to MRD. Easy to set up and use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.