Itemido: Manage Home Inventory 4+
Organize, track, find things
Designed for iPad
Organize your home inventory and collectibles with Itemido. Add items, assign locations, categories, tags, track warranties, and more. Download now!
Manage your items. Create a database with details of each item (where is it, is it covered by a warranty, where and when was it purchased, scan of receipt/invoice). Be notified when warranty ends.
Connect items to categories or tags - to find and manage them easily. Use the app from any Apple device you own. Store the data locally or using Apple iCloud (for sync with other devices and for backup). Without any need of registration. With single, one time, fair payment (no in-app purchases, no subscriptions).
- each item can have: title, picture, number of units, purchase price, note
- can be connected to a place (one place), category (one), tags (many), receipt (one)
- can have warranty and warranty expiration date
- add new item in express or advanced mode
- you can set warranty expiration date
- when the item will be broken or faulty - use the app to check when you purchased it (e.g. to call for support), show or send the receipt to prove you purchased it
- the app will notify you when warranty expires (using system local notifications)
- places and locations e.g.wardrobe, attic, garage
- a place can have title, label and list of connected items
- from place details you can create new item or connect/disconnect existing items. Simply by checking/unchecking items from the list.
- kinds of items e.g. electronics, toys, tools
- each category can have title, icon and list of connected items
- create and connect/disconnect many items at once from category
- characteristics of an item e.g. “rarely used”, “for sale”
- tag has title (with emojis), each item can have many tags
- create and connect/disconnect many items at once from tag
- receipt can have scans or pictures, purchase date, purchase place and notes
- it has list of connected items
- item picture and receipt pictures can be exported to PDF and then shared, send or saved
◆ WORK & SYNC ON ALL YOUR APPLE DEVICES
- when you turn on Apple iCloud sync your data can be synced to Apple cloud and to all Apple devices you own
- you will be able to e.g. use iPhone to add items to your database, iPad to manage them, MacBook for more complex operations
- the sync uses Apple iCloud sync technology and servers, top level security and privacy + we do not have any access to that data
- backup can be done using Apple iCloud sync, so data can be stored on Apple servers
◆ NO REGISTRATION
- we do not require registration - so we will not spam you
- we do not store any information about your activity in the app. So we do not sell data related to you.
- “if something is free, you are the product”. Our app is not free - we charge you single but small fee.
◆ ONLY ONE SINGLE FAIR PAYMENT
- you pay once. Very small amount - close to one cup of coffee.
- you can use the app forever. On iPhone, iPad, MacBook. You will get new updates for free.
- we do not have any in-app purchases, subscriptions or ads
All your feedback is welcome and appreciated.
If you liked the app please rate us, leave a review and share it with your friends!
This update is all about adding new features! Major features like Receipts, Warranties, Express / Advanced modes. Smaller upgrades like pdf export, UI tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good Inventory App
Just started the List. So far I found that it’s easier to set up your Rooms, Places and Categories before you start. Also putting serial numbers, etc in the bottom ‘Notes’ section. You can always Edit the Items later, but I found this out as I went along. You can either take Item photos from your device camera, or add them in from your Photos Library later.
So far I like this App.
Questions I have relate to Printing, Saving or Transferring your Inventory List as a PDF in case of Insurance needs with a ‘How to…’ in the Help Menu. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hi gengel5! Great that you like our app. We put the List as a PDF on our "to do list". Keep in touch!
Is it possible to go back to the original icon? I like the other better or give us the option to change icons
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. OK, we can come back to the old icon in next update. App icons are being tested, now. We will know which one is liked the most by majority of users in close future.
Great App ! Really Simple
Really simple to use, with a very clean UI Design!! A must have for an easy option to save and document important items!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maciej Opalko
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Itemido.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.