iTerminal Pro is the Pro Version of iTerminal on iPhone and iPad. iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal. Besides all the features available on iTerminal, the Pro Version removes all advertisement and includes professional Tech Support.
Supported features include:
- Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
- Connect to your servers using Telnet.
- Support Server List.
- Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
- Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
- Support history of Recent Tasks.
- Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
-- Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder. It's more secure and convenient to import a key now.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.
1. Updated for iOS 16.
2. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
“The Pro Version is Excellent”
The layout is amazing for mobile.
Very mobile friendly, no bugs one tiny thing; however, wish it would keep the SSH server to stay open when switching through apps so when a user comes back, they can finish where they left off.
Excellent app for real-world usage
I can monitor production Unix systems and run scripts on the go. Very handy.
Good terminal, but…
I use oh-my-zsh on my linux instances, normal ssh will pass through all the awesomeness of zsh as well as the font and theme.
Using this terminal, my zsh font is forcibly overwritten by the app’s font, and the theme is broken, making everything that makes zsh handy at a glance completely useless. There is other terminal apps that don’t override themes, and my preferences in zsh carry through perfectly.
Other than rendering the features of my normal shell obsolete, this terminal works great, so long as appearance means nothing.
Allowing users to set their terminal appearance is fine, so long as the customization is more than 5 colors for font and background
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Comcsoft
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.