With iThoughts2go you can take your mindmaps with you - for reference 'on the go'.
iThoughts2go cannot edit your maps - for that you need iThoughts.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindmeister, Mindnode, Mindmapper, SimpleMind and MyThoughts
Maps can be loaded into iThoughts2go via email, browser or app sharing. Maps can also be synced automatically via iCloud, Dropbox or WebDAV cloud services.
Once loaded into iThoughts2go, the maps may be viewed (but not edited) and even exported in a number of different formats such as:
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
• Things (Task Management App)
• iCloud Calendar/Reminders
In addition, you can add upto 20 topics into a dedicated 'notes' map.
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
• Improved Search
• Regular expression support
• Matches are highlighted in the notes window
• Improved Filtering
• Advanced matching logic (including regular expressions and date/time calculations)
• Create + Edit Filters
• Active filter saved in ITMZ file
• Search + Replace
• Topic text, notes, links, icons and resources
• Edit image/PDF attachments (in topics and notes)
• Option to use built in iOS digital ink technology for Doodles
• Set color using RGB values
• CMD+SHIFT+H keyboard shortcut to highlight selected text
• Set text highlight color (in Style settings)
• Exported markdown file extension can be .markdown or .md
• More Doodle sharing options
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incompatible with previous versions of iThoughts
Sadness and mistrust. That is my takeaway from these developers. I Created scores of projects on iThoughts and was very pleased with results. Then, lost the iPad so the data was restored onto a new iPad from backup. With a new iOS, & new version of iThoughts, the original files and data could not be recognized. Searched for translators, but no luck. Developer gave an excuse that it was Apples fault and that they are blameless. That excuse, appears implausible.
What the Hell
You expect me to know how to work such a complicated app without a tutorial? I was so exited! I spend every day writing brain maps trying to understand how I got from point A to point B. This app could have been my dream come true true. But without a tutorial I cannot figure out how to work it.
Simplicity at its peak! Amazing
Wonderfully designed app. Please don’t be deceived by the ratings. Everything is intuitive and you will feel right at home.
Grateful to the developers
- toketaWare ltd
- 49.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © toketaWare 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.