iTimeLapse - Create stunning time lapse and stop motion videos straight from your iPhone or iPad!
Finally, you can make and share Time Lapse videos like the pro's without having to sync to your computer.
It's so easy, anyone can do it... be an artist!
iTimeLapse allows you to capture a series of images rapidly and then compile them into a video.
iTimeLapse lets you create as many sessions as you want, adding images to them at any time... No need to finish in one sitting.
Then as soon as you're ready, you can compile the images into a video and share it in many ways: YouTube direct upload, Facebook, Vimeo, Email it, Export it to your Camera Roll so it syncs with iPhoto, USB transfer, or WiFi transfer too!
Add Music from your iPod library!
- Pick a song right from your iPod to add to your videos
NOW WITH ORIGINAL MUSIC TRACKS:
- iTimeLapse lets you add music tracks into you compiled video with one click.
- We worked directly with musicians to compose some sweet tracks for the app
- and even included some classics like Chopin and Beethoven to add some emotion into your videos!
have you created the next greatest time lapse sensation? you can submit it to our top gallery right from the app.
You can also view the gallery from the app to check out what other people are creating.
Stop Motion Videos:
Want to make professional stop-motion animation? how about ClayMation?
With the 'overlay last frame' feature, you can line up your next shot for awesome stop-motion animation!
You can also set sound to trigger the camera capture for hands-free operation.
-Catch that sneaky burglar by only capturing when the phone detects a noise.. (you can even set the noise threshold level)
Here are some cool time lapse ideas anyone can do:
• Make a road trip time lapse
• Watch fruit rot away
• Take one picture of yourself every day for a year!
• Point it at the sky and watch how the clouds move
- Create and add to multiple time lapse projects simultaneously
- Edit individual frames: capture a bad image and want to delete it? no problem!
- Add a time stamp to each frame in your video - just like a real security camera, you can see what time each frame was captured, great for sound capture mode.
- Add free music tracks to your video with one click
- Render your video at different frame rates and resolutions.
- Capture frames at any resolution, over any time interval, set start date, end date, plus lots of other options.
- Submit your video to our gallery and watch other people's videos from within the app
Checkout timelapse-iphone.com for tips and tricks, forums, user gallery, and more!
Follow us on twitter @LaanLabs
Read more on http://timelapse-iphone.com/
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed capture interval bug
Email us at email@example.com with your feedback
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app thinking I could import previous pictures from my photos library. Unfortunately, you can only use photos that you take through the app. My husband and I are building a house and I wanted to create a time lapse of the construction process. Overall, the app seems well designed and straight forward but I wish the description clarified that you cannot import previous photos for your videos.
Needs a bit more work
Great app, easy to capture images, but confusing when it comes to rendering/exporting. I made a 900-frame video, rendered it (took about 15 minutes), then when I went to save it to my camera roll or email it, it told me the file was too big and I would have to re-render it at a lower setting. The problem is that the app does not tell you up front how large your file will be when you render it at your selected settings. It only tells you how long it will be time-wise. So choosing the proper rendering settings is a trial-and-error process, which can be very frustrating.
At the very least, the app should tell you what size your video will be, and then tell you what size it needs to be for it's final destination, or perhaps some rendering presets that calculate proper settings for you. . It would also be nice if you could simply export the file directly to your computer for editing in a video editing program such as iMovie. The Help section also has quite a few grammatical problems which gives the app an amateurish feel, but that's a minor issue. If the video exporting process can be improved, this will be a fun, 5-star app!
Recently bought this app to take time lapse videos of drives from the vehicles perspective. App either will not take frames or crashes after a few frames.
The developer, Laan Labs, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Laan Consulting Corp
- 9.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © Laan Labs
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.