iTimeZone is a World Clocks Calculator. You choose any past, present, or future date & time for 93,000+ cities, iTimeZone does the tricky time zone math using all daylight savings time transitions.
Scheduling meetings or knowing the time when landing in Singapore is incredibly easy.
- In the App Store's New and Noteworthy section
- At Apple Retail Stores
- At Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2009
- 93,000+ Cities. Included are most cities with a population greater than 5,000, including Greenwich, England for GMT/UTC time.
- Location, Location, Location. iTimeZone lists cities near your location.
- Maps in the App. See any city on a map in iTimeZone or view in the Maps app.
- Make Any City the Current City. Double-tap any city, drag a city to the top, or tap a button in City Info.
- No Network Required for Time Calculations. No Wi-Fi, no mobile signal, no problem. iTimeZone has all its' city time data built-in, great for iPod touch or iPhone owners in areas with spotty reception.
- City Info. See more info about any selected city.
- Quickly see day or night indicators for every city.
- Now. Quickly switch to the current date & time.
- Country Flags. Easily identify a cities' country.
- iOS 4 Multitasking Support
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
- iPadOS is now supported!
- Search for countries and see their cities, biggest to smallest.
- Everyone still likes bug fixes and performance improvements, right?
Ratings and Reviews
support iPhone 5 screen soon?
support iPhone 5 screen soon? when??
I have been using iTimezone for a couple of years now and the latest version is still extremely helpful. I travel around the world for work and being able to convert a future time and date in one time zone into what time and date it will be another time zone or my home time zone is invaluable. I have found every time zone I have needed by entering the city I am in or a nearby city. It is particularly helpful in helping determine what day it will be when converting time. This comes in very handy when the international dateline is part of your travels and you can easily be off my an entire day if you miscalculate. If you ever have travel fatigue, you know that things like calculating time can get challenging and this app makes it simple.
July 2021 update:
Still glad to be using this app for my work related time conversions.
Cant wait for ios11 update!
I have used iTimeZone for five years or more. I use it regularly to plan meetings with colleagues in multiple time zones across the world. What time can i plan a meeting that is during business hours in multiple time zones? iTimeZone helps you do this. If you are flying to another city, you can set that city as your current city then enter the time you land and immediately see what time that will translate to in other time zones across the globe. ESSENTIAL!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dave Murdock
- 76.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2011 Tangerine Element, LLC.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.