iTimeZone is a World Clocks Calculator. You choose any past, present, or future date & time for 93,000+ cities, iTimeZone does the tricky time zone math using all daylight savings time transitions.
Scheduling meetings or knowing the time when landing in Singapore is incredibly easy.
- In the App Store's New and Noteworthy section
- At Apple Retail Stores
- At Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2009
- 93,000+ Cities. Included are most cities with a population greater than 5,000, including Greenwich, England for GMT/UTC time.
- Location, Location, Location. iTimeZone lists cities near your location.
- Maps in the App. See any city on a map in iTimeZone or view in the Maps app.
- Make Any City the Current City. Double-tap any city, drag a city to the top, or tap a button in City Info.
- No Network Required for Time Calculations. No Wi-Fi, no mobile signal, no problem. iTimeZone has all its' city time data built-in, great for iPod touch or iPhone owners in areas with spotty reception.
- City Info. See more info about any selected city.
- Quickly see day or night indicators for every city.
- Now. Quickly switch to the current date & time.
- Country Flags. Easily identify a cities' country.
- iOS 4 Multitasking Support
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
- All New Design
- Use Groups to Organize Cities
- iOS 11 or later compatible
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to like this app...
iTimeZone has things to recommend it, but it also has a significant bug that prevents it from achieving its potential. If you've selected a city to calculate time with that is across the international dateline from your actual location, the day/date shown on the date/time selection wheel reflects the day for your current, physical location, rather than the city selected. When you tap the "close" button, the app then calculates the wrong day for all cities in the list.
For example, I'm in the MST time-zone (Denver, CO). It's Monday, 4/25. I've been told that I have a meeting with someone in Seoul, South Korea on Wed., 4/27 at 9:30AM their time. I double-tap on Seoul in the list, moving it to the top and making it the active city. I tap the time button, use the wheels to select Wed., 4/27 at 9:30AM, then tap close. The app then calculates the times incorrectly, displaying the time/date of my meeting in Seoul as THURS., 4/28 at 9:30AM, and time in Denver as WED., 4/27 at 6:30PM. The time of day is correct, but the day of the week is completely wrong - it should be Wed. in Seoul and Tues. in Denver. If I do this calculation the other way, working with the time in Denver (my physical location) instead, it can do it properly.
Cant wait for ios11 update!
I have used iTimeZone for five years or more. I use it regularly to plan meetings with colleagues in multiple time zones across the world. What time can i plan a meeting that is during business hours in multiple time zones? iTimeZone helps you do this. If you are flying to another city, you can set that city as your current city then enter the time you land and immediately see what time that will translate to in other time zones across the globe. ESSENTIAL!!!
This was one of the best international time keepers available in the store. Seems the Devs forgot to set the clock 😴-----OK, I might have a solution for those having incorrect times (since they aren't working in there app). Force close iTimezone if its open. Go into settings, general time/date. Toggle your iDevice time to set manually. Close Settings and open iTimezone. The times should be correct. Mine were corrected on a 4s running current iOS.
Go back to settings, general, time/date and re enable automatic setting. Go back and ensure iTimezone is displaying the correct times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dave Murdock
- 83.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2011 Tangerine Element, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.