With itmSUITE MS (Mobile Services) app for iOS, you can access itmSUITE® on premise application or itmCLOUD® services. The mobile app lets users of itmSUITE® and itmCLOUD® manage many of the tasks they can usually perform when they access with a browser.
Key features of itmSUITE MS are:
- view and update tickets (for all the configured workflows, e.g. Incident or Change Management) according to the defined privileges;
- create, view and update timesheets for activities performed on tickets or projects;
- view projects and services data;
- create and manage timers which can be used to rapidly create timesheets;
- view, create and manage messages;
- access dashboard analytics;
- receive push notification
- manage asset
Data are kept offline and synched with itmSUITE® or itmCLOUD® when requested. However, some functionalities are available only when staying online and connected to itmSUITE® or itmCLOUD® because they require an immediate validation in a multi user environment.
Note: to use itmSUITE MS app you must be running itmSUITE® or itmCLOUD® as your back-end system. You can try the mobile app now using the preconfigured demo logon.
- Asset management
- Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.