With more than 4,500 exercises, iTooch 3rd Grade is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Math, Language Arts and Science for 3rd Graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ An embedded calculator
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 5th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 3 titles: Mathematics, Language Arts, Science
‣ 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
‣ 1,500-2,500 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
iTooch 3rd Grade is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students in 3rd Grade.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
This version fixes compatibility issues which caused the app to crash on some devices on iOS13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not well designed
I purchase the 3rd grade app. It has difficult questions I feel for a student starting off in 3rd grade. Does not have any single digit multiplication facts to practice. Also, all this app does is ask practice questions then test off practice questions. It doesn't teach you anything. For example, reading, it just starts asking you reading questions, doesn't give you a story to read and answer questions. Waste of money!
This is app is so awesome because it provides lesson overviews to review to help with answering questions. The questions are in different formats. As a teacher, I believe this app covers a broad range of 3rd grade concepts, but avoids information overload. The topics are taught in sequence at little at a time. I highly recommend this educational resource. I also love the fact that you can use this APP on the go without using wi-fi. It also bookmarks were you left off so you do have to search for the last lesson you were working on. Keep up the great work guys!
This is a great APP! This is exactly the type of questions that will be asked on the "Math STAAR TEST" in 3rd grade next spring!
I also love the fact that you have incorporated Language Arts, &
However, the only thing I dislike in the " MATH" area, is the workspace "chalkboard."
Even with tiny fingers, or using a stylist, when working out problems on the "chalkboard" the numbers are NOT very clear.
Also, you shouldn't have to keep tapping on the chalk color to get back to using chalk, after using the eraser (tedious). I could understand , if you are changing the colors of the chalk only. I do love the large sizable, workspace/chalkboard as compared to SPLASH MATH, their APP has a very small chalkboard/workspace!
After this "minor" issue is resolved, I would definitely give this APP 5 STARS!
I will definitely recommend this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 177.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © eduPad 2020
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.