Video training for IT pros
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Learn on the go with ITProTV.
ITProTV delivers binge-worthy learning™ to IT professionals in every stage of their careers. With training that’s more like a talk show, you’ll watch a subject matter expert engage with a host and an online audience to create a better-than-classroom experience that you’ll look forward to watching.
Learn server administration, network administration, security, pen testing and more. Cisco, CompTIA, Linux, Apple, Microsoft – all of the vendors you need. A searchable database provides a go-to resource for the information you need to succeed in IT.
Access 3,600+ hours of content or watch the daily live stream. With ITProTV, you’re a member of an IT community that turns IT education into a conversation that connects learners to experts and each other.
Use this app to:
• Stream the daily live feed
• Access the entire course library with your Premium Membership
• Sync your viewing history across all your iOS devices and the ITProTV website
• Stream episodes on your iOS device and directly to your TV via Airplay
• Resume watching episodes where you left off
• Download episodes (MP4-video MP3-audio only) to your iOS device for offline viewing (annual memberships only)
In-app purchases available for monthly and annual memberships:
• Monthly subscription: $42.99/month
• Annual subscriptions: $449.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• View the ITProTV Terms of ServiceL https://www.itpro.tv/eula/
Fixed a bug around restoring the player position when starting an episode that you've seen before.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, and great app.
The content is amazingly helpful, I am using the windows basics training videos to help me with the MTA.
The only nit-pick I have with the app is that I would like to see a display-stream option. I’m not sure if that’s the correct terminology, but I’d like to be able to stream the videos to my TV through the app. I know it may seem arbitrary because of the website version, but TV’s are generally larger and in living rooms, where people can usually get more comfortable than sitting in a desk chair.
Hopefully this isn’t too difficult to implement and a quick update can be provided. Thank you for what all of you do, regardless.
Poor user interface from a tech teaching company.
Content itself is like a 7/10. HOWEVER the app for iPhone/iPad is not very user friendly and it not something I’d expect from a company that specializing in teaching tech skills.
Some of the more frustrating problems with the app are:
-App frequently logs me out when switching between watching on iPhone and iPad.
-No bookmark feature to add series to the homepage/user dashboard.
-No button to download all videos in a series at once. Have to go to every single individual video you want to watch and press download. For example it would be easier if you could just go to the “Security+” series page and download all videos in that series.
-Home page shows you recently watched videos. But I don’t care if I just watched a recently viewed video. I want to watch the next video. Would suggest showing the most recent watched SERIES (not episode) on the home page.
Not as annoying but still annoying:
-Videos take a bit longer to download than other on similar apps
-prefer an audio option only to listen on my commute.
ITProTv definitely could benefit from using CBT Nuggets app as an example ;)
Needs an Update
Content is fantastic! The app doesn’t track your history in order and show the next video in the series you’re watching. This needs the option for auto play and/or play next, hopefully an update comes soon these things are common in 2019 app.
Example: To watch the next video in the series, I have to remember the video I just watched while I go back select the series, then scroll through to find my place to select the next video. Oh ya I forgot to mention in the series it doesn’t list all the ones you have watched(aka show a history like everything else everywhere). Seems like the app functionality has been ignored for whatever reason. Another review said it well, NEEDS MODERNIZATION.
Content is 8.5/10 but the app functionality is a 2.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thanks for being an awesome member. We are sorry the app was not up to your expectations. We are a self funded start up company trying to do our best to empower the world through engaging learning. You sent such great detailed feedback that we were able to act on most of your requests. Hope you like the new version of the app. All the best! - ITProTV
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EDUTAINMENTLIVE, LLC
- 112.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © EDUTAINMENTLIVE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $49.99
- Annual Subscription $499.99