No. 1 App for file upload/download on iPhone/iPad! Most secure file download/upload tool for business and professional users.
Supported features include:
1. Download files from your iCloud Drive. Save local files to iCloud Drive.
2. Upload/download files to/from FTP/SFTP/FTPS servers.
3. Upload/download files to/from DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive.
4. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP. Support both PPK and PEM keys. Support importing keys from/exporting keys to iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys folder.
5. Email files.
6. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
7. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, TXT, etc.
8. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
9. Play photo slideshows.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
1. Build for iOS 14.
2. Fixed defects.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had a problem where I no longer had access to a laptop that had all my original files that I uploaded to my Ipad. Using Itransfer, I was able to port things over along with using the Dropbox app/website. I would recommend you use Dropbox as it is also free along with Itransfer and more importantly is incredibly fast to setup as there isn't anything technical other than creating your account.
Unable to restore purchased version
It’s a good app for transferring files between my iPhone and other computers. However, I purchased the Pro version a couple years ago and am not able to get the pro version back. In order to upgrade, I have to repurchase the upgraded version. I won’t be doing that.
Junky with the promise of something better
The app is pretty clunky and junky in a number of ways. It seems like a smoother experience is hiding behind the “pro” version, but there’s nothing really there to make me believe it’s worth it. I think I’d rather find something else to spend my money on, and I’d suggest you do the same.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 35.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ComcSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.