iTransfer Pro is the Pro Version of iTransfer, the No. 1 App for file transfer on iPhone/iPad. Besides all the features available on iTransfer, the Pro Version has more features, which are essential to business and professional users, including Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive access.
Supported features include:
1. Download files from your iCloud Drive. Save local files to iCloud Drive.
2. Upload/download files to/from FTP/SFTP/FTPS servers, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, and GoogleDrive.
3. Support both user name/password and Private Key authentication for SFTP. Support both PPK and PEM keys. Support importing keys from/exporting keys to iCloud Drive under iTransfer/keys folder.
4. Email files.
5. Manage files, including adding a folder, searching, renaming, moving or deleting files.
6. View supported files, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, image files, TXT, etc.
7. Open files using other Apps through “Open in”.
8. Play photo slideshows.
9. Playback music and videos.
10. Support launching with a password.
11. Print documents.
12. Share photos on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
With its simple interfaces, iTransfer Pro provides the easiest way to transfer files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTransfer/iTransfer_overview.php.
Fixed the issue of sharing files in Local Files.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SFTP Works well
Works great with SFTP.
I just purchased this app. So far it has crashed numerous times and has many failed uploads. It also does not show every image in my folders. Definitely not worth my money.
Don’t waste your money
Horrible app that crashes every time you try to use it.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Comcsoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.