Introducing iTranslate Lingo: The easiest way to learn a language.
With iTranslate Lingo, we’ve made sure to put FUN at the heart of language learning, by designing an app that helps you easily and playfully learn a new language.
It's pretty simple:
** 4 Words per Lesson
** 5 Minutes per Day
** 1K Words in 8 Months!
• Learn up to 14 languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French or Spanish.
• Choose from 3 skill levels for each language.
• Personalize your language learning with 30+ categories.
• Effective & simple exercises: Choose the correct translation from a list of four words. It’s as simple as it sounds.
• Type and improve your spelling skills! Everything you write will be automatically corrected.
• Get excellent audio training and take your listening skills to the next level. Achieve impressive results immediately.
• With tailored pronunciation lessons, you will learn how to speak clearly in no time!
• Correct mistakes to achieve the best results.
• Review my Words: Improve your language skills in a playful way.
• Improve & celebrate your progress and earn awards.
• And the best part: Subscribe to PRO and get access to ALL apps within the iTranslate App Suite
Learn more about iTranslate Lingo: https://www.itranslate.com/lingo
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: www.itranslate.com/Lingo
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 2 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- an annual subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
You asked. We delivered.
Introducing "Review My Words" - our newest feature to make your language learning experience even more enjoyable and effective.
To ensure the fun factor, we created the "Match" exercise, in which you have to link the correct words together in a playful way. For every correct match, you get bonus time. For every wrong match, time gets deducted.
And let's not forget about our new Awards. All you need to do is play to achieve them!
If you enjoy iTranslate Lingo, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
The “title” says it all!😄
I have been wanting to brush my French back up to par, where it used to be 33yrs ago, which was the last time that I had uttered a single word in that beautiful language!
With this AMAZING little APP I have been consistently and steadily improving....oh, and the SPEECH RECOG feature is THE BEST: it’s like having one’s own private tutor sitting across the table and even helping with the pronunciations etc.
Kid you not, at this rate I’ll clean up my Spanish too....and who knows, maybe I actually will start learning German, which I have wanted to do for a long time!🙃
I am a professional conference level simultaneous Interpreter, and the “translator” extension (or setting) that’s in this amazing little app has just been perfect in getting me out of some almost-embarrassing spots too! Lol 😆
So all & all this baby’s getting 2👍🏼s🆙 & a definite 5⭐️ rating from yours truly 🙏🏼🙇🏻♂️😎
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback! All the best, -iTranslate Team
3 Areas Need Tweaking
1-As many others have stated no matter how perfectly you say the words, it says you miss pronounce one and four with a totally different word! That’s frustrating AND THEN ....
2- though it turns red & counts it as incorrect, at the end of the lesson when you click “my mistakes“ it says I have zero mistakes & perfect completion. So Either allow me to correct the mistakes that you say are wrong… Or stop counting my pronunciation as incorrect! You can’t have it both ways.
3- What’s most needed in this app is a “previous review” option or at least quiz me on random words I’ve had previously in my future lessons for RETENTION As you were unable to go back to review any previous lessons or even individual words.
Those slight tweaks, which require minimal work from developers, in an update, would make this a PERFECT & well thought-out app.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We appreciate your feedback! -iTranslate Team
Lingo Needs Gender for Gemma!
Lingo provides a fun and thorough way to learn new vocabulary. But it does not included gender information! In German, this means you don’t know if the word must be preceded by der, das, die, den, dem, einen, einem, etc. German relies on gender articles to signify direct or indirect objects. If you leave them out you are just mumbling incoherently. My German teachers and German books stress the importance of leaning new vocab words AND their gender in order to be able to actually communicate in German! The iTranslate team has not committed to add gender to the Vocab list. I am wondering if they are leveraging a free Open Source vocab list and so don’t want to spend the time or effort to improve their software? :-( This is a serious oversight for a paid subscription tool. Please join me and tell the iTranslate team to get off their butts and add an essential feature that their users must have to be able to learn a new language!
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. We appreciate our feedback regarding the gender of the nouns. If you need any further assistance you can contact us directly as well: firstname.lastname@example.org -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 170.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate Lingo PRO $4.99
- iTranslate Lingo PRO $6.99
- iTranslate Lingo PRO $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.