iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 100 million downloads and over 1,000,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
iOS 13 is here and so are we! We're bringing a major list of amazing updates for iTranslate:
- Dark Mode
- Independent Watch App
- iPadOS: iTranslate is now optimized for Multiple Windows
- Support for on-device Speech Recognition, offering you offline speech translation!
- Support for Siri Shortcut Parameters
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy to use!
I love iTranslate and use it frequently! My sister-in-law is Italian and I am American. She speaks and writes in English without issue, but most of her family and friends back home don't speak or write in English or feel more comfortable in Italian. iTranslate helps me understand Facebook comments about my sister-in-law or niece that I would otherwise be unable to read/translate (my Italian isn't that advanced).
It also allows me to look at foreign websites and translate from the source language into English. My parents enjoy international travel and like to stay in small bed and breakfast type places instead of large multi-national hotel chains. Often these small B&B's website doesn't have an English version, so iTranslate comes to the rescue!
I usually know what language I am translating from, but from time to time I will want to translate a tweet or FB comment that is written in a language I don't recognize. When that happens, it definitely comes in handy that iTranslate has the "Detect Language" function and can automatically translate it to English or another language of your choosing.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using iTranslate!
Do NOT get the FREE TRIAL! SCAM. Will charge you regardless.
I ordered this app for the free trial to see how well it worked. I found a cellphone on the ground at the park and wanted to give it back to the owner but couldn't because it was all in Spanish, so I thought the translate from an image would help if I took pictures of the screen. It didn't work well at all, but that was fine... Not the part that makes them a scam. This is...
I cancelled the app’s subscription immediately and it said canceled and that it would expire today, October 12th. Job should have been done, however I WAS STILL CHARGED the monthly fee.
Since I went through and had canceled or already there was also no way to seem from getting charged in the future because the option to ”Cancel Subscription” on my phone had already disappeared because I had hit that button already. The only option was to ”restore the purchase.”
I went through apples awful customer service web chat service and gave them all the information and order number, my info, etc and after the 10 minutes it took for her to grasp what I was saying and what I was asking for the app to definitely be canceled (again) AND a refund she said she would help me and then she never came back I waited 20 more minutes but she never did and said there was a ”connection issue.” SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT. WILL NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IT.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, It is possible that you cancelled it after the automatic renewal date from Apple. A refund request would need to be submitted directly to Apple. If you need any further assistance, you can contact us directly as well: email@example.com -iTranslate Team
I do not understand all of the negative reviews. Translating any language perfectly requires near mastery of the language so take the time to learn whichever one or more languages you choose. In the meantime I challenge you to find a better app than this one. I have used it throughout Europe and it has been invaluable well beyond the $40 I spent to upgrade to the pro version. Translating restaurant menus was worth that price alone. The app continues to evolve and improve. Tens of thousands of people are using the app. I don't find the responses to complaints caustic but merely informative. Don't let the negative reviews prevent a purchase that can be very valuable. And if you want to use a free trial it may make sense to have a need for the program during that time period to fully test it. And no I do not work for the company, only a happy customer that is realistic and understands limitations of any language program. I think translating "get a life" from English to any language might miss the intended meaning.
- iTranslate GmbH
- 582.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate Premium $6.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year $39.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.