iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Thank you for using iTranslate! Here’s what’s new:
– General bug fixes, as well as experience and performance improvements.
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use and HELPFUL
I don’t speak Spanish at all but met a Latino guy who needed help taking some classes at the community college I work at. We only used the free part and within two minutes of us opening it we were communicating, not just talking. We were able to ask each other any questions we had and give detailed answers. Think about that...this app allowed me, an English speaker to help a Spanish speaking man come up with a plan to get him an education and improve his life. The look on his face as it became clear that this app worked and he wasn’t going to have to struggle to find the words to say what he wanted and try to understand the answers he was getting...within a few minutes!!!! This man came in knowing it was going to be difficult to get the info he needed but he didn’t care because an education was that important to him. He left and his feet barely touched the ground because this app put the American Dream within his reach and as an American who was able to help him take the first steps towards that I couldn’t be more proud!!!! So in case you are wondering I give this app ten million stars👌🌈🌈🌈.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback! All the best, -iTranslate Team
Scam, forces you into a subscription
If you don’t believe me download it, you can’t use anything but the bare minimum of translating by typing it in manually, If you want to use a translator app just use google translate app completely free and has a camera translator function, you have to pay actual money to even use the camera function on this app, heck you can’t do anything but the bare minimum with this the rest of the stuff they force you to do a monthly subscription or do the free trial, that also forces you into a subscription. When you try to use anything but the minimum it brings up a window telling you to pay a 5.99 monthly fee, or do the 7 day free trial with a subscription. It’ll forcefully subscribe you if you do the free trial. But regardless paying for this is pointless when google translate app is completely free and has the camera function. This is just a scam to get as much money as possible which is why they have a subscription system so they can keep taking in money instead of a one time purchase. Basically unless you like spending or losing money for an app you likely won’t use more than 1-2x a month don’t get it. Besides with how accessible the internet and what not is, why would you bother paying for something like this that is literally free everywhere. Anything that has access to the web can be used to get to a translator website. Now try imagine paying $50-$75 a month or year for this?
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry you are unhappy but the subscription is only for PRO, an upgrade for the app. The normal app is free. Additionally we offer a free trial of the PRO upgrade if you want to test these features. It is not possible to start a trial or subscription without actively doing so, terms and prices are presented and you would need to confirm. -iTranslate Team
So easy to use!
I love iTranslate and use it frequently! My sister-in-law is Italian and I am American. She speaks and writes in English without issue, but most of her family and friends back home don't speak or write in English or feel more comfortable in Italian. iTranslate helps me understand Facebook comments about my sister-in-law or niece that I would otherwise be unable to read/translate (my Italian isn't that advanced).
It also allows me to look at foreign websites and translate from the source language into English. My parents enjoy international travel and like to stay in small bed and breakfast type places instead of large multi-national hotel chains. Often these small B&B's website doesn't have an English version, so iTranslate comes to the rescue!
I usually know what language I am translating from, but from time to time I will want to translate a tweet or FB comment that is written in a language I don't recognize. When that happens, it definitely comes in handy that iTranslate has the "Detect Language" function and can automatically translate it to English or another language of your choosing.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using iTranslate!
- iTranslate GmbH
- 566.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month $5.99
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months $9.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.