iTrial is our Trial Presentation app for iPad.
We have created an all new app for the latest iOS 11 and beyond. Take advantage of iTrial™ ease of use, strong documentation and demo video tutorials. Here is a list of features and functions that helps you make great presentations:
• Exclusive collapsible exhibit library
• Full screen use of presentation area
• Last exhibit shown indicator in library
• Mark exhibits admitted
• Print fantastic case reports
• Laser pointer to help jury focus
• Highlighter, pen tool, undo/redo
• Rotate page in presentation
• Load exhibits from box™, Dropbox™, Google Drive™
• Archive closed cases
• Big Brother PC Brand ExhibitView™ available to allow creating complete case and saving to iPad
• Call-out feature
• Snap feature. Take a picture of anything in the presentation area, rename. Great for making demonstratives
• 24/7 text support
• Competitive Industry Price
- compatibility fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Product, Great Price.
This is a great and much needed replacement for Trial Pad. This does everything Trial Pad does and more, and without $500 per year subscription that Trial Pad charges you. I used to recommend to other practitioners Trial Pad, but that was before they got overly greedy and forced you to a subscription service with other garbage app bundle you don’t need.
I was desperately looking for a replacement for Trial Pad when I found this. This does everything I need for exhibit presentation and much more intuitively than I expected. I will be recommending this app from now on.
If you are a solo litigator, small firm practitioner or who simply doesn’t need complex database program to manage your exhibits and present them to the jury, this is a must.
From what I could see, this app has no callout feature. That is a critical function that at minimum should be included in an application trying to compete with TrialPad. Second, the reviewer that says trial pad is a $500 subscription, is flat out lying. True it is $400, but it is not $500. Next, I was completely unable to import from Dropbox. Support reached out to me, asked me to be patient, and to try importing from some other unidentified method. If I cannot import from dropbox, and have to figure out some other way to get exhibits into this application, I consider this a complete and utter waste of money. I cannot recommend it.
Very good trial presentation app
I’m a criminal trial attorney and have used Exhibit View for the last three generations. They have served me well. I can walk around the courtroom, connected wirelessly, and project what I want on the screen for the jury. It’s pretty easy to use.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ExhibitView Solutions, LLC
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ExhibitView Solutions, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.