Play any video on your dropbox account, no conversion, direct streaming, pure entertainment.
· High performance playback, up to 1080p;
· Direct subtitle search and download;
· TV-Out and Air Play;
· Easy gestures, including pinch-to-zoom.
· Video playback for MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, RMVB;
· Audio playback for MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC;
· Consult the detailed format list on our website.
· Background playback and earbud controls;
· Auto-advance/playlist within folders;
· Auto-repeat mode;
· Audio gain;
· Playback speed, from 1/8x to 8x adjustments;
• Video forensics
· Frame by Frame video image navigation;
· Photographic pinch-to-zoom gestures;
· Image contrast, brightness and saturation adjustments;
• International features
· multi language audio tracks;
· multi channel audio support;
· fetch subtitles for any movie with one tap; backed by OpenSubtitles.org.
(*) It's playing aims at handling every video from anything around your iPhone/iPod/iPad. You'll always be able to find videos that surpass your devices processing capabilities or which are encoded in unsupported audio or video formats.
(**) DTS playback is currently unavailable, check our website for updates or use the helper app.
•• Check out http://itsplayingapp.com for demonstration videos and detailed information ••
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated for iOS 13, new devices, optimized playback
Removed all ad banners
Updated media decoder and adding H265/HEVC and AV1 supprt
Migrated to native Dolby decoders;
Fixed: video repeat, toolbar size for newer devices and styling, free space indicator, application auto-sleep, background playback;
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not sure if I am just failing to understand, or the app isn't working. I bought an iXpand flash drive for iPhone, and the device proceeded to tell me to get the app. After doing so there were no directions on telling me what to do. I played around with the app for a few minutes and the only thing that looked like instructions wouldn't open and made the app time out. Overall I got nowhere.
Was working well until...
Just to saying that there a bug where when you enter the app; it logs you out whenever your trying to play music or etc.
It's making it impossible to work with and I've tried logging out of my account then reloading back in. In overall I'm hoping for an update soon to fix that.
this is a joke, right?
This app is so plainly a phishing expedition -- enter your Dropbox or Google credentials here, we swear we'll treat them well!
Dropbox has an app-based authentication that doesn't rely on 3rd party management of credentials; you seem to know that Google does, too, since you try to make your password-entry screen look just like the authentic one.
If you were legit, you'd be using Dropbox's auth, not your own phishing screen.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Addition, Lda
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Addition
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.