Every video, no conversions, pure entertainment. Direct cloud and local network media streaming, anywhere you are.
Featured in Wired, Gizmodo, Cult of Mac, TUAW with brand new features in each update.
· Licensed Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus (Enhanced AC-3) (Pro);
· High performance playback, up to 1080p;
· Direct subtitle search and download;
· TV-Out and Air Play;
· Easy gestures, including pintch-to-zoom.
· Video playback for MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, VOB, RMVB;
· Audio playback for MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC;
· Consult the detailed format list on our website.
· PUT.IO® enables background downloading and cloud hosting (Pro);
· Facebook® browse, watch or download your friends liked, commented or shared videos (Pro);
· Dropbox® one click access to over-the-air movie playback;
· OneDrive, Google Drive one click access to over-the-air movie playback (Pro);
· Youtube® video playback (Pro);
· HTTP media file playback (Pro);
· and It's playing videos cloud channel.
· Access Macs, NAS (network disks), Windows, Ubuntu, Airport disks, etc;
· Native support for SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Media Drive (Pro);
· Native support for SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive (Pro);
· Native support for SanDisk iXpand™ Flash Drive (Pro);
· Native support for Maxell Airstash® (Pro);
· Native support for Seagate Satellite™ (Pro);
· Native support for iUSBport Mini (Pro);
· It's playing Desktop Helper is the easiest path to stream from your media library.
· Background playback and earbud controls;
· Auto-advance/playlist within folders;
· Auto-repeat mode;
· Audio gain;
· Playback speed, from 1/8x to 8x adjustments;
• Video forensics
· Frame by Frame video image navigation;
· Photographic pintch-to-zoom gestures;
· Image contrast, brightness and saturation adjustments;
• International features
· multi language audio tracks;
· multi channel audio support;
· fetch subtitles for any movie with one tap; backed by OpenSubtitles.org.
• Files management
· user friendly, cut, copy, paste & rename controls;
· you can also choose to store files in a secured private folder.
(Pro) Only available in Pro In-app purchase.
(*) It's playing aims at handling every video from anything around your iPhone/iPod/iPad. You'll always be able to find videos that surpass your devices processing capabilities or which are encoded in unsupported audio or video formats.
(**) DTS playback is currently unavailable, check our website for updates or use the helper app.
•• Check out http://itsplayingapp.com for demonstration videos and detailed information ••
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Improved compatibility for iOS11
Fixed TV Out support via lighting and HDMI adapter
Updated video/audio decoders to handle H265
Added Opensubtitles login to improve subtitles download quotas
Misc bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really enjoy this app. I only have 2 real issues with the app. I used to be able to play the files in a folder in order, not it just skips around. My other issue is that I with the app was able to stream to chrome cast.
Plethora of Convenient Options
I really appreciate this app as as a frame in which to view my videos. There are so many wonderful options at your fingertips to adjust the picture quality or speed, and even a way to access other video collections to view. With so many different media formats out there, I very much put this one at the top of my list.
No longer seems to work
It’s Playing has been my go-to app for videos on my ipad for years. Now when I try to open files it just freezes. I’ve tried reinstalling. May be a compatibility issue with iPad Pro 11, but I also see it hasn’t been updated in years. I’d now recommend something else, though I miss that I could do everything on It’s Playing until now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.