----- 33% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME -----
Join Tyrannosaurus Rex, the fiercest predator in all the land, as she shatters the stillness of the prehistoric forest with a loud, pounding sound! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Come along and see what Tyrannosaurus Rex finds to eat.
** NEW! This app includes iMessage stickers of over 20 dinosaurs! Turn on the Sticker Pack in iMessage! **
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
This title has been carefully reviewed by paleontologists at the Smithsonian Institution and provides fascinating information on the prehistoric world.
Designed for children ages 3-8
The Reviews Are In:
- "New and Noteworthy," "Staff Favorite," Top 5 Book App - App Store, April 2011
- "Good, accurate content (rare for this subject)" - Children's Technology Review
- Listed in "Best Dinosaur Apps for Kids" collection - Common Sense Media
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Smithsonian Institution licensed app
- Added an iMessage Sticker Pack, including stickers of over 20 dinosaurs! Turn on the Sticker Pack in iMessage (iOS 10 only)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great way to educate and entertain your kids
Most apps only last a few minutes with my daughter, but this one kept her engaged for hours. She kept listening to it again and again, to the point where my wife and I had it memorized. I thought the book might be too hard for a 4 year old, but because the app read to her, it was no problem at all. I think t Rex is her new favorite word.
My two year old son thinks it is great. You can touch the dinosaurs and the app will say the name. It is a book. The words are written on the screen, and when you touch each word, the app says the word for you, making it a good aid to in learning to read. On each new page, the app reads the next part of the story aloud.
It was a bit juvenile for my 12 year old daughter, who wants to be a paleontologist. She has a vast knowledge base of dinosaurs, and believes the app to be somewhat elementary for her. She thinks the app should end with Barney the dinosaur singing "I Love You, You Love Me."
It is, however a good early tool.
Great app for autistic son!
My autistic son's area of interest is dinosaurs, and he's learning to read. He only likes non-fiction and only books with realistic pictures. I have a hard time finding realistic Dino books with narrative flow. This app is perfect! We want more just like this!!! Love that when you tap pics, the narrator gives accurate Dino names, too!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.