Created with a focus on the daily needs of teachers and students, the official itslearning app brings the itslearning experience to the device of your choice:
• Clear and simple overview of bulletins and latest changes from your courses
• Messaging function
• Access to your favorite courses and all their content
• Task list (including follow-up tasks for teachers)
• Easy access to the calendar
• Instant notifications about new assessments and other important actions
Logging in is easy: simply search for your school or site (district, municipality, institution…), and select your login method. Enter your username and password, and you're ready to go! No further steps required.
The app will ask for the following permissions:
• Camera and files (to change profile picture or attach images)
• Notifications (to receive push notifications)
• Calendar (to connect itslearning calendar to device calendar)
You need an itslearning account to use our app.
Version 2.7 brings you:
• Broadcast messages from your school
• Group Messaging for Assignments
• Improvements to the Calendar tab
• Accessibility Support Updates
• Additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Most functions are great and work faster than the online version for me. However, downloading documents seems to be an issue. When I tap the download link for a document in resources the app simply pulls up a view of the document itself but I don’t see any easy way to actually download the document to my phone. They may have only meant download the document to the app but if that’s the case then it’s not as helpful as having the opportunity of having the functionality of downloading it to OneDrive/Google Drive etc. I look forward to seeing the ability to download to the phone or other apps.
No printing?!?!?! 😶
I love this app especially when I forget something at school but it works really weird and I can’t print from the app I have to go back into to safari, log in and get to the assignment I have to print and it’s just annoying!
Too many bugs and issues
Itslearning is very important in my school, it’s like the basis and where to find everything that’s used in academics, I really like itslearning online on the desktop version, but the mobile app just fails to replicate that. It has so many bugs, and I constantly get logged out for no reason. It’s very slow and I have an iPhone 7+, so it should work relatively well on my phone. There’s this really annoying glitch where when I try to view a document uploaded on my courses, it doesn’t display in the itslearning app and I always end up opening it up on safari. It makes the app completely useless.
- itslearning as
- 34.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2018 itslearning AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.