The app helps to track the daily water intake goal in beverages and foods.
Optimal water consumption normalizes and improves a variety functions in the body. It's an open secret that your health and beauty depend on the amount of fluid in your body.
The app features:
- calculates your daily goal
- tracks the water consumption as plain drinking water, as beverages, and in food
- sends you convenient reminders
- lets you review all your historical data and correct them
- shows diagrams and statistics
- exchanges data with Health app
- exports data to csv format
The water requirement is the amount necessary to balance the insensible losses and prevents adverse effects of insufficient water, and maintain a tolerable solute load for the kidneys. Optimal water consumption depends on altitude, heat, humidity, activity level, clothing, and other factors. So the calculated goal should be understood to be indicative.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use. Many options. Have only been using it for about a week but I’m loving it and have shared it with a friend. Gave it 4 stars because I’d like to customize the favorites page.
I tried many apps like this, but this one is really good and also tracking water in food 👌
I can finally see proportion of water intake between beverages and foods
Fantastic app, everything is easy and clear!!!
- Victoria Zimina
- 40.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © (с) Zimina
- In-App Purchases
- WaterSmart. Full Version. $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.