iTV Shows 3 is the best series tracker you’ve ever seen. This powerful app helps you follow your favorite shows and discover new ones in just minutes. iTV Shows 3 was designed exclusively for iOS 8.
• With the use of multiple databases, your series information has never been so accurate
• Preview and buy series on iTunes Store right on your device
• Have a sneak peek of the day with our built-in widget
• Mark your watched episodes
• Easily see the next episode to watch
• Receive notifications when a new episode begins
• With iCloud built in, your series and watched episodes are kept up-to-date across all your devices
• Open your trakt.tv account to keep all of your data from trakt.tv in sync
• Discover new shows based on those you have already viewed
• Access the most watched series of the moment
• Never miss a series premiere
• Access a daily calendar
• Make time zone adjustments
• Find the dates of local broadcasts in France and Germany
• Add your friends and see what they’re watching
• Share info with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and email
• See your global progression
• Look at how much time you spend watching TV
Get the latest news by subscribing to our social media channels
• Twitter — @iTVShowsApp
• Facebook — facebook.com/iTVShows
• Google+ — gplus.to/iTVShows
To report a bug, make a suggestion or ask for support, please contact us within the App or via our website: www.itvshowsapp.com
iTV Shows is returning for a season 4!
- Support for iPhone X, iPad Pro and iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Great for keeping track of your shows!
I have been using this app for a while and I really like how easy it is to use. It’s great for keeping track of your shows and finding out when a new episode or new season will be available.
I only noticed one glitch since I have been using it. An FX show; Legion is showing as: to be announced. It’s actually starting season two today. I think that it’s probably more an issue with the network than with the app, because another FX show I follow; The Americans, is up to date with episode availability.
The app has been very reliable and I plan on continuing to use it. I don’t think that there’s anything better, especially considering it’s free.
Works "ok". Startup screen setting needed.
I was looking for an app that would keep track of what episode I was on in a series and this app works pretty well for keeping count but sometimes seems to forget and revert back a few episodes, not sure why this keeps happening. In addition I just wish there was a setting that would always open the app to the "to watch" screen instead of whatever the default is now. I emailed support a while back but they said they would think about adding a feature. I know it's only one tap away, but just a minor annoyance that a simple setting could solve. A better iOS widget would be nice too.
Great app, New version is very buggy
I’ve need using and loving this app for quite awhile, but the latest version has become pretty annoying. At least once or twice a week it seems to lose data and all the episodes of different shows will suddenly be marked I watched even though they were previously marked as watched. Plus it’s jerky when scrolling through lists and I really miss the calendar feature. Hopefully this all gets fixed with an update.
- Antoine Gamond
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Antoine Gamond
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.