iTV Shows is the best series tracker you’ve ever seen. This powerful app helps you follow your favorite shows and discover new ones in just minutes.
• No sign-in to get you started
• No ads whatsoever
• No data sold to a third party. Privacy matters.
• With the use of multiple databases, your series information has never been so accurate
• Have a sneak peek of the day with our built-in widget
• Mark your watched episodes
• Easily see next episode to watch
• Receive notifications when a new episode begins
• With iCloud built in, your series and watched episodes are kept up to date across all your devices
• Open your trakt.tv account to keep all of your data from trakt.tv in sync
• Discover new shows based on those you have already viewed
• Access the most watched series of the moment
• Never miss a series premiere
• See your global progression
• Look at how much time you spend watching TV
• Share with your friends
Follow us on Twitter — @iTVShowsApp
Designed exclusively for iOS.
We're happy to (re)introduce 3 features:
- New « Recently aired » section. You can now easily see what you missed from the last 8 days.
- The sections are collapsible again.
- You can sort shows by alphabetical order.
Some enhancements and fixes as well:
- The up-to-date icon is now more visible.
- Statistics view now take into account the archived shows
- Better support for iPhone SE
- Better support for dynamic font size
- Fix an issue with the badge count not being accurate
- Fix some translation issues
- Improve stability
Thank you so much for all your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
The new app redesign is now functional and not plagued by glitches! It looks good to boot! The downside? They’ve removed some features, like the ability to collapse subheadings and look at what was recently on that you missed. The latter of which was probably the most useful feature in the entire app... I only really used this app to see what had just played and what would play soon.
UPDATE: they readded functionality for the collapsible headings and shows you’ve missed, so I upped my rating one star. I still preferred the old separate tab to further distinguish the two sections and how it used to show you more than the last eight days. But the updates are moving in the right direction, so I’m hopeful they’ll go back to the functions of the old app with this much improved, glitch-free design.
Love this app, however, there are a couple of issues. The time zone doesn’t report times correctly, at least in the Central time zone. Also, when trying to add a new show, I finally figured out you have to add a blank space at the end of the show name for it to be found — probably the reason people are reporting new shows aren’t available. Thanks for fixing these issues.
New issue — I don’t want the new category of “Recently Aired” shows. Please remove this feature or offer a way to turn it off. Thanks!
Completely useless for me now
I used this app constantly for years now, but as of the most recent update you’ve made it so the app is now totally useless to me. By getting rid of the calendar view in the app, and not having any other way to show what previously aired on past days, I can no longer tell what show had new episodes air, unless I check the app widget daily to see what will air, or play a guessing game in the "to watch" section of, "did the number on this title go up?".
For someone like me who has very limited time during the week to watch shows, and tends to binge on her weekends, or wait for entire seasons to come out, getting rid of that feature killed the app for me. I will unfortunately have to go elsewhere. I will admit though, the new visuals are lovely.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback. We're gonna see how to bring those features back. :)
- Antoine Gamond
- 7.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Antoine Gamond
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.