iUridium II is a iPhone game, a horizontal shoot'em up arcade retro game inspired by Uridium, legendary C64 classic!
6 big Space Ships that travel through space, steal resources and metals from planets to supply their greedy evil minions. You, as the lone hero, are the only hope for your home planet. And as such, you're directly teleported to the first Super Space Ship. Shoot the defenses of the ships and land on the surface to set a self-destruction bomb. That's it! 100% action.
* SHOOT lasers to destroy enemy fighters
* MANOEUVRE through restricted spaces by performing a 90 degree roll (press and hold fire whilst moving the joystick up or down)
* AVOID meteor screens and communications aerials which tower above the Space Ship's surface
* MOVE TO NEXT LEVEL when the LAND NOW message appears, by moving to the right hand end of the Super Space Ship and fly flat over the end of the master runway from left to right
* USE any of UNLOCKED levels as start game point. For each 3 levels finalized, you will get them automatically UNLOCKED.
* UNLOCK any level using In-App Purchase option and have it available for direct access on game start
* A BONUS is awarded after landing if all ships in a wave are destroyed.
* BEWARE of the homing mines which materialize over flashing skulls on the surface!
* At 10,000 points, you get EXTRA LIFE!
*** Extremely challenging ***
Questions or feedback? http://www.iuridium.com
Follow us on Twitter: @iuridium
Support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Great Retro game!
Great fun and challenging!
Miss the ship degradation sequence where you can do more damage
Game is OK but terrible controls
On-screen joysticks don't work on an iPhone. You have to keep looking at the joystick to see what you’re doing.
Instead, you should be able to tap the sides of the screen, or drag your finger, to control the direction of the ship.
- Nenad Alajbegovic
- 14.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Liburnia Link
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Level 3 $0.99
- Unlock Level 2 $0.99
- Unlock Level 4 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.