iVDRclient provides the possibility to control your VDR.
You need an installation of the famous german VDR project (www.tvdr.de). iVDRclient uses an encrypted connection which allows you to connect securely to your VDR both at home and while travelling.
The following features are available:
- Stream Live TV from your VDR.
- Stream recordings from your VDR.
- Stream Live TV using Apple HTTP Live Streaming protocol in low bandwidth environments.
- Stream recordings using Apple HTTP Live Streaming protocol in low bandwidth environments.
- Manage profiles for all your VDR installations.
- Start and stop your VDR (Wake On LAN).
- Load channel lists from all your VDRs.
- Search for EPG entries.
- Search for subsequent repeats in EPG
- Use different EPG views.
- Manage timers.
- ZAP mode.
- Access from more than one iPhone at the same time.
- Share live stream URLs with other devices.
- Create calendar events from EPG.
For streaming of live-TV or recordings you need the streamdev-plugin and vlc version 2.1.4 or higher installed on your VDR.
For streaming of live-TV or recordings using Apple HTTP Live streaming protocol you need the streamdev-plugin and vlc version 2.1.4 or higher installed on your VDR.
For channel logos you need the skin-elchi-plugin or skin nOpacity installed on your VDR.
- Video on Demand Streaming of recordings
- Support for iOS13 and new iPhones
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.