iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder - the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists - one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
The pitch follower and automatic tuning let you sing correct to a selectable scale.
You can use iVoxel in many different ways:
As a realtime vocoder talking into the microphone while playing tunes on the keyboard. The sound character of your voice can be changed in many different aspects like pitch, gender or breath noise. Use it to sing over your favorite iTunes song !
Record the analyzed spectrum of phrases and words from your own voice. Then use this voxel to play with your own voice on the keyboard or with the build in sequencer. Nearly 300 hundred prerecorded voxels are already included.
iVoxel is Audiobus compatible and can be used in the Input, Filter and Output slots in the Audiobus signal chain. The carrier signal and the vocal signal can now be fed by any Audiobus compatible Apps.
The output of your creations can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other Apps and programs for further processing.
• Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice
• 20+2 Channel vocoder
• Pitch Follower and automatic tuning correction to selectable scale
• Realtime pitch to MIDI Note converter
• Voice spectrum recorder (voxels)
• Nearly 300 prerecorded voxels included
• Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato.
• Polyphonic sequencer for notes & lyrics
• Voice optimized polyphonic synthesizer with up to 64 analog waves
• Time warping of voxels
• Gender changer
• Breath noise
• Pitch vibrato with delay
• Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay effects
• Export/Import of projects and voxels
• Export of audio recordings
• Upload recordings to SoundCloud
• Copy audio recordings to Clipboard
• Virtual MIDI and Background audio
• flexible MIDI control for Gender and Vibrato
• compatible to Korg/WIST standard
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving (requires iOS 7 or newer)
- Fixed broken sound on iPhone 6s / 7
Ratings and Reviews
Here Are Some Changed That NEED To happen
It is a good app overall but here are some improvements you can make: for the sequencer, when you tap on the music notes maybe after that a keyboard pops up where you can type in the recordings because I’m tired of trying to scroll down and find the note I recorded it’s kind of annoying. Another recommendation I think you should add is improved audio. Every time I record something that has a B or Z it sounds very weird just make it sound normal, because it sounds like I can even record notes right when I say words that has those letters in it. I’m trying to achieve realistic singing. The final thing I wish you can do is import vocaloid vsq’s. I think this app does have the potential to be like the vocaloid engine but portable! It has the sequencer which helps. This app is similar to Utau so having the ability to import vsq’s will be a blessing. Make these adjustments and I’ll be a happy customer.
It’s very difficult to get sounds above a whisper. Import button doesn’t work at all. At one time I could import audio by exporting from AudioShare, now that doesn’t work either. IAA doesn’t work in any setup I have tried. Au3 also doesnt work. App is useless.
Everything sounds like a whisper and importing sounds is a massive pain
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.