iVun is the perfect mobile tool to organize, map and update all your contacts and prospects based on their proximity to you. If you want great access and update your contacts based on your location, iVun is for you. If you are in outside sales, you can now quickly and efficiently plan your visits and fit more visits into your schedule.
iVun automatically sorts all your contacts closest to you and allows one-button access to initiate phone calls, obtain driving directions and record sales visits and notes.
* No lengthy synchronization is required. Tapping the "Refresh" button will quickly download all nearby contacts from the cloud. Salesforce users have a little longer sync for first-time link-ups
* iVun interacts with iVunCloud so that Enterprise-Wide CRM information can be available and editable on mobile devices. iVun allows easy connection with CRM systems and can handle over 20,000 contacts.
* Updates to your iVun contacts are instantly available on your other devices.
- Automatically displays nearest contacts and shows distance to each.
- One-finger navigation for: Initiating phone calls, emails and texts, logging a sales call, notes or getting driving directions.
- iVun looks up possible photos of contacts (search function looks up contact's social profile using their email address).
- iVun provides a link to the contact's LinkedIn (TM) profile if found.
- Built-in flags to show Prime contacts not visited within 4 months.
- Map View allows moveable "Planning Location Pin" to show nearby contacts.
- Map will show contacts based on sales call and customer status.
- Free signup.
- Import and update and synchronize contacts with your Salesforce.com Group, Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited account.
- Import your iOS phone contacts or download your Salesforce contacts.
deja vu... found a bug
Ratings and Reviews
The iVUN is great and and makes it extremely easy to manage my contacts as well as to find them while on the go. The support system is second to none.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.