WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID
"There are so many things I want to accomplish in my personal life. But, they are the last thing I think about and often don’t get don’t. Ivy helps me prioritize these things and tracks my ability to build healthy habits that make my life better!"
Today I was reminded that I had missed using my IVY for a few days. Amazing how fast I fell back into that decision fatigue mode. Thanks Murph Technologies!!!
I’ve been using Ivy for a few months now to help with task management. The addition of long-term goals definitely adds more (very simple) functionality to a very simple app.
Ivy is your guide to combat the effects of burnout. The effects of burnout are associated with stress, depression, anxiety, and more. All of these point to a feeling of loss of control. We're here to help you take control of your day in a mindful way.
Now more than ever we identify with our work. Everything is a priority. We always have to be "on". We like to believe that hustling, grinding, and working late hours are what will ultimately afford us the ability to live the life we've always wanted.
For some people, this is dangerous and can lead to a sense of loss of control. Working all of the time can make regular everyday things seem less important, and that can lead to burnout – which is associated with depression, anxiety, and stress.
However, there is a cultural trend emerging where people around the world are rejecting this lifestyle. People are coming to terms with the fact that life isn’t about grinding, getting hundreds of things done everyday, or working needlessly long hours.
We think Ivy can help move this trend forward – by helping people step back from their work and make those everyday to-dos exciting and rewarding again.
- Goodbye endless list of to-dos. With Ivy you can focus on up to six tasks per day to beat the overwhelming feeling of having too much to do at once.
- Plan ahead. If there's something you know you want to do in the future, add it using your calendar in Ivy.
- Reflect on your day. Every day, take a minute to reflect on how you feel about how your day went.
- Track your progress. Keep track of your mood, your reflections, and your progress over time to see how far you've come.
- Privacy by design. Everything you do in Ivy is encrypted, which means nobody can see what's on your list of to-dos or what's in your reflections.
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all existing features and new features. By subscribing, you also support our small team of engineers and designers to help us build a product that can help thousands of people live a more optimistic life.
• Subscription is $34.99 per year
These prices are for United States and Canada customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
We love hearing from you! Send us an email at email@example.com with any questions, comments, or feedback.
Thank you for being part of the Ivy community! We're excited to share a new update with you.
Here are a few things we've improved in this update:
- A brand new design!
- You can now easily move tasks from your Backlog to Today.
- In just a few taps, you can schedule tasks for days in the future.
- You can now reflect on how your day went, every day.
- Scheduled notifications.
- A new look and feel for your calendar.
- And much, much more!
This version of Ivy includes a new annual subscription fee of $34.99 after a 7-day free trial. These prices are for United States and Canada customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
If you run into any issues or have any questions or comments, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Not exactly the Ivy Lee Method
The tasks are supposed to be created the night before, so there’s no delay the morning of. This app starts with “What do you want to get done today?” I can’t get past this. I might as well be using any other list app.
Minimalistic & Well Made
Great app design and atmosphere. Very easy to add in to-do notes and the streaks page encourages me to keep on top of them! Also really like the “backlog” page, which I don’t see in a lot of to-do apps. Only part that’s a little confusing is how do I add more than 6 tasks or edit/delete them? There’s also no notification options to get alerted to do tasks at a certain time. Would like to see that on the roadmap! Great job overall 🙌🏼 Keep it up.
This is the simplest, easiest to use to do app I’ve encountered. I want to learn more about the methods they employ but it works! I’ve brought my average up from less than 3 tasks a day to almost 5 now. It’s minimal and helps you really focus on just the few things that really need to get done that day. Only reason I gave it 4/5 is that the notifications don’t seem to do anything. I wish I could set a reminder everyday to fill out my list.
- Murph Technologies Inc.
- 19.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Murph Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ivy Subscription $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.