Works great on iOS 11 and iPhone X! Thanks to users for the 1441 ***** 5 star reviews on iTunes! The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Adding a visible watermark to a photo displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo or Pokemon Go screenshot.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews, feedback and suggestions.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media sharing at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
* Touch gestures.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 162 fonts for your text watermarks 112 + 50 iOS fonts.
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to stamp my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples, Picasso, Ben Franklin, etc.?
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your iOS device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for more details:
IMPORTANT: The signatures of John Hancock, Ben Franklin, Galileo are just examples of graphic watermarks. They are the real signatures of these historic people. They are there as examples to show what is possible. We recommend you create your own signature, logo or QR code watermarks.
Contact us if you need help or have a suggestion.
- misc. user interface changes
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of control
My rating would be 4.5 if that was an option! I've used the desktop version of iWatermark for a while before getting the mobile app. I appreciate the number of parameters available for creating, customizing, and saving a list of my own watermarks. Batch processing is also a plus. It'd be a 5-star rating if on-the-fly editing aside from repositioning/resizing was an possible. (E.g. You've got several images queued up, but they need a different color or opacity watermark...so you have to create
a new watermark...First World Problems, I know!) Fine...I'll give it 4.75 stars.
Quick and easy!
This has been my dependable watermark app for YEARS!! Love it!
*Edited review*....I don't know what happened but right after I left the review it's now completely failing me. It's quitting unexpectedly or not allowing me to watermark more than two photos at a time. Wish I'd never have left a review. I've deleted the app and redownloaded, restarted my phone too. I'm so bummed. If it doesn't start working soon I'll have to find a different app.
Why not access photos from most recent?
I really like this app when it works. The problem is it works about 60% of the time and only with 1 photo at a time causing way too much time to be frustrated. Otherwise, it crashes, so frustrating!! I am currently looking for a different option. The biggest complaint I have is that it always accesses all my photos about half way into my 6,000+ photo library forcing me to scroll through years of photos to get to the few recent photos I want watermark. Yes, it gives me the opportunity to access most recent, but for some reason the photos I always want don't appear...
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 25.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Plum Amazing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.