Works great on iOS 11 and iPhone X! Thanks to users for the 1441 ***** 5 star reviews on iTunes! The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Adding a visible watermark to a photo displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo or Pokemon Go screenshot.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews, feedback and suggestions.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media sharing at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
* Touch gestures.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 162 fonts for your text watermarks 112 + 50 iOS fonts.
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to stamp my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples, Picasso, Ben Franklin, etc.?
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your iOS device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for more details:
IMPORTANT: The signatures of John Hancock, Ben Franklin, Galileo are just examples of graphic watermarks. They are the real signatures of these historic people. They are there as examples to show what is possible. We recommend you create your own signature, logo or QR code watermarks.
Contact us if you need help or have a suggestion.
- recompiled for latest apple devices and os
- misc changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app but....
I actually really do like this app. I like that it allows me to have a text and an image watermark. Easy to use. The one thing I don’t like, is that even after you purchase the app, they then create another app with new features and charge you more money to get those features. In their new app you can do videos which would be wonderful. Except I’ve already paid five dollars for this app I’m not going to pay more money to get the same features just the video. If you charge somebody for an app - you update the app you don’t create a whole new app. (In my opinion)
United States Marine~Honor Cannot be Taken From You
I am a United States Marine; Honor cannot be taken from you; you are given honor at birth, the only way to lose your Honor is to give it away. However, once you give it away you seldom get it back.
Initially this was a decent app. However now the programmer wants their original customers to pay for the new App iWaterMark+; therefore, they have made the original version very difficult to use. So difficult that you will not use it. You will either purchase the + version or you will purchase another App from a replicable company. This is the second time this programmer has done this. This is dishonest to make the original app virtually useless, to force your customers to purchase an upgrade that should be free. If you have a NEW APP you should sell it as another name (add a + symbol to the end of the original name is not considered a new name). We paid for the app; hence, we do not want to go through pages of your marketing ads of your updated version to even get to the original app that we paid for. Is that not the reason we paid for the app in the first place.
Put the original version back to the way it once was usable and stop being dishonest.
This app worked great-on the first 3 photos that I watermarked. It came highly recommended in a social media branding course I recently completed.
After that, it just had this massive lag when you click “select photo” to watermark. Let me be more specific-lags of 72 seconds, 84 seconds, and 91 seconds on three different tries. Many times, the app quits after you select multiple photos to batch watermark. I’m still dealing with tech support who ask me “why are you using such an old version of iOS?” And I have the latest version! My colleague spent the $4 on the + version instead-I didn’t realize there were different versions-and it has worked seemlessly for her. I wonder if this is the case of both a bug free version ($4) and the version I bought being available.
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 25.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Plum Amazing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.