iWatermark+ is by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS" - Terry White, Adobe Systems, Principal Design & Photography Evangelist
No ads. No nonsense
Watermark photos or video. Pro level watermarking with visible or invisible watermark. Like logo, text & tags, QR codes, borders, vectors, metadata, steganographic and signature watermarks. Batch watermark photos. Use 1 watermark or many watermarks simultaneously. The best present you can buy for an iPhonographer
The watermarking tool made for photojournalists, professional photographers, influencers and beginners. The #1 app to watermark photos & video. #2 App for Instagram & Facebook users. Easy, Popular, Powerful & Professional
iOS 14 & 15 Compatible.
Easily, enhance and protect your photos by signing them with iWatermark+'s unique 9 visible watermarks and 3 invisible watermark types. All 12 watermark types can be customized by you in millions of ways to be reused or re-edited easily. Use any of the thousands of included vector & bitmap watermarks. The easiest and most powerful way to add a subtle watermark or watermarks onto one or batch to hundreds of photos. For photographers by photographers
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
The reviews say it all:
“iWatermark+ is by far the best watermarking App I’ve seen to date on iOS. Nicely integrated as an iOS photo editing extension.” & “Number 5 of the Top 100 Apps of the year.” – Terry White, Principal Worldwide Design & Photography Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc
Problem: Your unique photo goes viral & loses all connection to you as owner/creator
Solution: Use iWatermark+ to watermark your photos & videos. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, etc that your photo or video goes, that it's your property, created and owned by you.
iWatermark is unique & the only tool featuring:
* 12 watermark types; text, text on an arc, bitmap/logo, border, vector, signature, QR, metadata, steganographic, resize & filter & export options
* A database of your custom (template) watermarks for instant reuse
* Can use 1 or many watermarks simultaneously on a photo
* Batch processing! Queue an unlimited number of photos
* Watermark videos
* Tile a watermark over a photo/video
* Library of 5000+ vector & bitmap watermarks
* A massive 293 beautiful fonts
* Engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* Watermark directly in Apple Photos app
* Draw, import or scan your signature as watermark
* Preview & adjusts effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position & angle in realtime
* Can embed an invisible steganographic watermark in photos
* Touch gestures to drag, pinch/zoom/rotate a watermark
* Can display GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata as visible watermarks
* Is on all 4 platforms
* Export/Import watermarks to backup &/or share with friends or in a company as official watermark(s)
Complete manual & tutorial videos http://is.gd/5rjnkz
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR camera photos?
From App Store
by EdvbrownSr – Jun 15
Favorite things are:
-Cloning variations is a breeze
-Editing and font control is a breeze
-Just too many features to mention
-Everything I have tried works
Keep it going, great software!
The proof is in the tasting. Taste it today.
Questions? Contact us anytime
- French localization. A big Merci Beaucoup to Hervé Bismuth who made iWatermark+ in French possible.
- Ukrainian localization. Thanks to the Medvinsky family for their contributions to world peace.
- Russian localization. Thanks to the Medvinsky family for their contributions to world peace.
- fixed exporting cropped dng’s (raw) which is shared as jpg.
- better supports phones with notches
Do you love your native language? Want to see iWatermark+ in your language? We need help from people fluent in your language. Now, we've made translation way easier. First we use Google Translate and DeepL for the first pass. No time pressure and you can stop when you want. Contact us to see how it's done. If you do enough, get your name in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Need a watermarking app? This is it!
I’ve been using this app for 2 or 3 years now and I don’t have any complaints. I paid for iWatermark+ specifically to use for copyright watermarks for my Instagram photos. It was just what I needed and works perfectly every time.
You can import photos, files & even videos but I’ll just talk about what I use. You can import a single photo or multiple photos at once.
You can use one of their pre-made watermarks or make your own custom one (or several custom ones). When done, I always save the image to my phone but there are options to share it on social media (Instagram, Twitter).
With the multiple photos option, it loads the photos you select into the app. Then you watermark the first one and if you go to save image, it will save that one but will ask to batch process all or go to the next photo. I always batch process as it save so much time. The app automatically loads the watermark you just used and places it in the same location that it was in the first photo. It does this for all photos you originally loaded. The only thing to remember when you want to do this is make sure you choose photos of the same orientation (all portrait or all landscape) otherwise your watermark will be edited to fit the odd photo. As long as they’re all the same orientation, the watermark will remain in the same location and it will be the same size in each photo.
Overall it’s a great app and worth the money!
When you’re ready to buy the app that meets ALL watermarking needs- photo & video...this is the one.
I’ve used the Adobe apps that work with my Adobe CC membership software. I’ve purchased other watermarking apps for iPhone & iPad. Tried free apps that were supposed to provide a simple function...enable me to add my custom PNG logo as a watermark, preferably in the bottom-right corner of videos. Adobe’s Clip app has an overly simplified way to do it, but if your videos aren’t a standard 1920 x 1080, it’s “Branding” feature, which is accessed & controlled in the preferences settings interface of the app, is beyond problematic. After creating custom sizes of transparent backgrounds that are 1920 x 1080 and trying to create multiple workarounds that might work, i finally gave up.
Using other paid apps that only allowed me to export the videos in square formats, i was ready to just give up and do the work on my desktop, which is just silly in 2017.
Then i stumbled onto iWatermark+. It blew away my expectations in one use! It has an interface that exceeded what i could have come up with in my own dreams, does more than i thought an iPhone app could pull off, and in fact, exceeds what comparable computer software can do. This is the one to buy if you need to get ANY type of watermark...just dream up any kind of watermark you can imagine, in any format on the screen, photo or video, and it will blow away your expectations.
Wonderful app - try it, you’ll like it.
I’m a pro photographer who’s been using iWatermark over 5 years now - and it keeps getting better. So I keep updating my review. Each year or so they add functionality that I wasn’t focused on as a big limitation — waddya want for $3? But each year this app gets easier and faster and more practical to use, like with batch processing, quickly changing font size and transparency, and horizontal vs. vertical orientation, etc. For example, sizing your custom watermark just by pinching it larger or smaller!? And snapping it into place automatically when moving a watermark from vertical to horizontal orientation on a photo. It’s actually MUCH faster to do this with this $3 app than in Photoshop on my desktop computer with dual monitors setup! This (or any) app is no replacement for Pshop, but for putting my name on iPhone photos, iWatermark is king. Hugely convenient and a time-saver if I want my name/url on ALL my photos I send out onto the interwebs. And I do! Risk the tiny investment and see for yourself how comprehensive this simple-to-use app is for putting your watermark on your phone pics. Now that I’m hooked, I don’t know what I’d do without it. NOTE: This review is written in appreciation, w/o knowing who these folks are, nor promotional consideration (no Amana radar range). I just want to gush credit when it’s earned. I wish Photoshop was as easy to use!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 91 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2004 Plum Amazing LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.