#1 Watermark photo & watermark video with the most powerful, popular & professional watermarking app for social media.
Easily, enhance, secure and protect your photos by signing them with iWatermark+'s unique 9 visible watermarks and 2 invisible watermarks. These 11 watermark types can each be customized by you in millions of ways then saved to be reused or re-edited easily. Or use any of the thousands of included vector & bitmap watermarks. The easiest and most powerful way to add a subtle watermark or watermarks onto one or batch to hundreds of photos. For photographers by photographers
The reviews they say it all.
“iWatermark+ is by far the best watermarking App I’ve seen to date on iOS. Nicely integrated as an iOS photo editing extension.” and “Number 5 of the Top 100 Apps of the year.” – Terry White, Principal Worldwide Design & Photography Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc.
Problem: Your unique photo can suddenly go viral and lose all connection to you as owner/creator.
Solution: Use iWatermark+ to watermark your photos & videos. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, etc that your photo or video goes, that it's your property, created and owned by you.
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
Protect your Pokemon Go, game and other screenshots with a watermark
The ONLY watermark tool that:
* has 11 watermark types; text watermark, text on an arc watermark, bitmap/logo watermark, border watermark, vector watermark, signature watermark, QR watermark, metadata watermark, steganographic watermark, resize watermark & filter watermark.
* keeps a database of your custom watermarks for quick reuse.
* can add 1 or multiple watermarks to a photo simultaneously
* batch process an unlimited number of photos at once
* adds your watermark to videos (in mov, mp4, pt m4v format)
* can tile a watermark on a photo/video
* has a library of 5000+ vector & bitmap watermarks
* has a massive 292 beautiful fonts
* can engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* instantly imports your signature or logo with a scan
* displays preview & adjust effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle in realtime
* can create an invisible steganographic watermark for photos
* views GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata
* is found on all 4 platforms
* Touch gestures to drag, pinch/zoom/rotate a watermark.
* backup & share watermarks online via optional iCloud
* See complete manual & tutorial videos http://is.gd/5rjnkz
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR camera photos?
A:Yes, depending on memory limits of your iOS hardware
Another user rave from iTunes
by EdvbrownSr – Jun 15, 2018
Favorite things are:
-cloning variations is a breeze
– editing and font control is a breeze
-Just too many features to mention
-everything I have tried works
Keep it going, great software!
A+ iWatermark+ For iOS - #1 Watermark Photos & Video
by Tiffani I. – Jun 13, 2018
I am a travel agent that visits tons of resorts and takes photos. This is a great app to watermark my photos before posting on social media. I highly recommend it!
Contact us anytime
changelog for 6.3.1
- slo-mo videos can now be watermarked
changelog for 6.3
- take photo in select media area fixed on ios 14
- paste image in select media area fixed in ios 14
- very important: in ios 14 apple has added new permissions for photos. when you first run the app and are presented with the permission dialog always choose the second item (Allow access to all photos). if you don't then many things don't work (leaving you wondering why). if you set it incorrectly the first time, later you go to system prefs:permissions for iwatermark+ and set it to 'all photos'. instructions at the top of the manual.
- please use the new and improved send tech support email from within iWatermark+. go to the about page and tap on the 'Tech Support’ button at the top/center of the ‘About Page’ and send us a support email with your description of an issue. it now attaches info (version numbers, device type, watermarks used) automatically that we need to eliminate problems faster.
- fix of "heic vs jpeg warning" issue.
- some crash fixes including ("CALayer”)
- updated and improved all error messages to be more informative.
- fixed a variety of smaller issues
- new and improved Customer Support page.
- burst mode now implemented
- orientation tag for portrait and landscape works.
- video exporting is fixed. save to cloud works, to album, etc
- for convenience, when space is low on your device a new easy access display of "free disk space" will appear in the export share sheet. to recover disk space click to delete photos you don't want. this is the same item that allows deleting photos and is always present in the select media area.
- fixed orientation when picking certain bitmap watermark images.
- fixed "segmented picker ui controls"
- in text, arc-text, prefs. small ui blemish fixed.
- sped up asset picker by caching thumbnails locally
- new "imported file type warning" badge appears when importing an "image.jpg" with a "heic" in it.
- watermark list fixes
- extension works fine. important to remember it uses more memory than watermarking direct in the iwatermark app.
- fixed "random crashes” (previously caused by a text watermark bug)
- now add emojis to Text Watermark
- now text can be aligned in Text Watermark
- new "force JPEG export" property in StegoMark.
- manual rearranged and updated
- video fix for a crash
- too much flashing in marching-ants selection fixed
- overall stability improvement
- multi selection when choosing multiple photos for batch improved
- asset filename extraction fix
- asset filename assignment fix ("-3.jpg”)
still to fix
- people with a lots of photos in icloud (approx 100k photos) may see a slowdown when using the ’select media (with info)' used for selecting batches of photos. we are working on this.
- slo-mo video can't be watermarked. we should have this fixed in the next couple of days.
thanks to all users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When you’re ready to buy the app that meets ALL watermarking needs- photo & video...this is the one.
I’ve used the Adobe apps that work with my Adobe CC membership software. I’ve purchased other watermarking apps for iPhone & iPad. Tried free apps that were supposed to provide a simple function...enable me to add my custom PNG logo as a watermark, preferably in the bottom-right corner of videos. Adobe’s Clip app has an overly simplified way to do it, but if your videos aren’t a standard 1920 x 1080, it’s “Branding” feature, which is accessed & controlled in the preferences settings interface of the app, is beyond problematic. After creating custom sizes of transparent backgrounds that are 1920 x 1080 and trying to create multiple workarounds that might work, i finally gave up.
Using other paid apps that only allowed me to export the videos in square formats, i was ready to just give up and do the work on my desktop, which is just silly in 2017.
Then i stumbled onto iWatermark+. It blew away my expectations in one use! It has an interface that exceeded what i could have come up with in my own dreams, does more than i thought an iPhone app could pull off, and in fact, exceeds what comparable computer software can do. This is the one to buy if you need to get ANY type of watermark...just dream up any kind of watermark you can imagine, in any format on the screen, photo or video, and it will blow away your expectations.
Wonderful app - try it, you’ll like it.
I’m a pro photographer who’s been using iWatermark over 5 years now - and it keeps getting better. So I keep updating my review. Each year or so they add functionality that I wasn’t focused on as a big limitation — waddya want for $3? But each year this app gets easier and faster and more practical to use, like with batch processing, quickly changing font size and transparency, and horizontal vs. vertical orientation, etc. For example, sizing your custom watermark just by pinching it larger or smaller!? And snapping it into place automatically when moving a watermark from vertical to horizontal orientation on a photo. It’s actually MUCH faster to do this with this $3 app than in Photoshop on my desktop computer with dual monitors setup! This (or any) app is no replacement for Pshop, but for putting my name on iPhone photos, iWatermark is king. Hugely convenient and a time-saver if I want my name/url on ALL my photos I send out onto the interwebs. And I do! Risk the tiny investment and see for yourself how comprehensive this simple-to-use app is for putting your watermark on your phone pics. Now that I’m hooked, I don’t know what I’d do without it. NOTE: This review is written in appreciation, w/o knowing who these folks are, nor promotional consideration (no Amana radar range). I just want to gush credit when it’s earned. I wish Photoshop was as easy to use!
Social media photographer’s best friend
I use iWatermark every day. I post pictures on my blog, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. My work is stolen often, and, while a watermark won’t prevent it from being stolen and reposted—as someone who really wants to can find ways around it—at least it makes it harder. I used to do all of my watermarking on my laptop using Photoshop, which was a pain in neck, and obviously not very portable. With iWatermark, I can quickly watermark any photo I want to using just my phone, and it’s faster and easier and just as high-quality as when working with Photoshop. I recommend iWatermark to all of my social media friends. It’s extremely easy to use, and is flexible and fast, whether you are marking one or multiple photos or video. This and my photo editing app are the two apps I would not want to be with out as a social media user.
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 94.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2004 Plum Amazing LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.