iOS 14 Compatible. The only watermarking tool for photojournalists, professional photographers and beginners. The #1 app to watermark photos & video. Easy, Popular, powerful & professional watermarking for social media.
Easily, enhance, secure and protect your photos by signing them with iWatermark+'s unique 9 visible watermarks and 2 invisible watermarks. These 11 watermark types can each be customized by you in millions of ways then saved to be reused or re-edited easily. Or use any of the thousands of included vector & bitmap watermarks. The easiest and most powerful way to add a subtle watermark or watermarks onto one or batch to hundreds of photos. For photographers by photographers
The reviews they say it all.
“iWatermark+ is by far the best watermarking App I’ve seen to date on iOS. Nicely integrated as an iOS photo editing extension.” and “Number 5 of the Top 100 Apps of the year.” – Terry White, Principal Worldwide Design & Photography Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc.
Problem: Your unique photo can suddenly go viral and lose all connection to you as owner/creator.
Solution: Use iWatermark+ to watermark your photos & videos. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, etc that your photo or video goes, that it's your property, created and owned by you.
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
Protect your Pokemon Go, game and other screenshots with a watermark
The ONLY watermark tool that:
* has 11 watermark types; text watermark, text on an arc watermark, bitmap/logo watermark, border watermark, vector watermark, signature watermark, QR watermark, metadata watermark, steganographic watermark, resize watermark & filter watermark.
* keeps a database of your custom watermarks for quick reuse.
* can add 1 or multiple watermarks to a photo simultaneously
* batch processing! Queue an unlimited number of photos.
* adds your watermark to videos (in mov, mp4, pt m4v format)
* can tile a watermark to cover a photo/video
* has a library of 5000+ vector & bitmap watermarks
* has a massive 292 beautiful fonts
* can engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* instantly imports your signature or logo
* displays preview & adjust effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle in realtime
* can create/apply an invisible steganographic watermark to photos
* views GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata
* is found on all 4 platforms
* Touch gestures to drag, pinch/zoom/rotate a watermark.
* See complete manual & tutorial videos http://is.gd/5rjnkz
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR camera photos?
A:Yes, depending on memory limits of your iOS hardware
Another user rave from iTunes
by EdvbrownSr – Jun 15, 2018
Favorite things are:
-cloning variations is a breeze
– editing and font control is a breeze
-Just too many features to mention
-everything I have tried works
Keep it going, great software!
A+ iWatermark+ For iOS - #1 Watermark Photos & Video
by Tiffani I. – Jun 13, 2018
I am a travel agent that visits tons of resorts and takes photos. This is a great app to watermark my photos before posting on social media. I highly recommend it!
Contact us anytime
- made the extension built into iWatermark and allows watermarking the photos within Apple Photos App and within other apps more resilient and with better handling of memory. give it a try.
thanks to all users submitting suggestions, bugs and reviews. it all helps us to continue pressing forward.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need a watermarking app? This is it!
I’ve been using this app for 2 or 3 years now and I don’t have any complaints. I paid for iWatermark+ specifically to use for copyright watermarks for my Instagram photos. It was just what I needed and works perfectly every time.
You can import photos, files & even videos but I’ll just talk about what I use. You can import a single photo or multiple photos at once.
You can use one of their pre-made watermarks or make your own custom one (or several custom ones). When done, I always save the image to my phone but there are options to share it on social media (Instagram, Twitter).
With the multiple photos option, it loads the photos you select into the app. Then you watermark the first one and if you go to save image, it will save that one but will ask to batch process all or go to the next photo. I always batch process as it save so much time. The app automatically loads the watermark you just used and places it in the same location that it was in the first photo. It does this for all photos you originally loaded. The only thing to remember when you want to do this is make sure you choose photos of the same orientation (all portrait or all landscape) otherwise your watermark will be edited to fit the odd photo. As long as they’re all the same orientation, the watermark will remain in the same location and it will be the same size in each photo.
Overall it’s a great app and worth the money!
When you’re ready to buy the app that meets ALL watermarking needs- photo & video...this is the one.
I’ve used the Adobe apps that work with my Adobe CC membership software. I’ve purchased other watermarking apps for iPhone & iPad. Tried free apps that were supposed to provide a simple function...enable me to add my custom PNG logo as a watermark, preferably in the bottom-right corner of videos. Adobe’s Clip app has an overly simplified way to do it, but if your videos aren’t a standard 1920 x 1080, it’s “Branding” feature, which is accessed & controlled in the preferences settings interface of the app, is beyond problematic. After creating custom sizes of transparent backgrounds that are 1920 x 1080 and trying to create multiple workarounds that might work, i finally gave up.
Using other paid apps that only allowed me to export the videos in square formats, i was ready to just give up and do the work on my desktop, which is just silly in 2017.
Then i stumbled onto iWatermark+. It blew away my expectations in one use! It has an interface that exceeded what i could have come up with in my own dreams, does more than i thought an iPhone app could pull off, and in fact, exceeds what comparable computer software can do. This is the one to buy if you need to get ANY type of watermark...just dream up any kind of watermark you can imagine, in any format on the screen, photo or video, and it will blow away your expectations.
Wonderful app - try it, you’ll like it.
I’m a pro photographer who’s been using iWatermark over 5 years now - and it keeps getting better. So I keep updating my review. Each year or so they add functionality that I wasn’t focused on as a big limitation — waddya want for $3? But each year this app gets easier and faster and more practical to use, like with batch processing, quickly changing font size and transparency, and horizontal vs. vertical orientation, etc. For example, sizing your custom watermark just by pinching it larger or smaller!? And snapping it into place automatically when moving a watermark from vertical to horizontal orientation on a photo. It’s actually MUCH faster to do this with this $3 app than in Photoshop on my desktop computer with dual monitors setup! This (or any) app is no replacement for Pshop, but for putting my name on iPhone photos, iWatermark is king. Hugely convenient and a time-saver if I want my name/url on ALL my photos I send out onto the interwebs. And I do! Risk the tiny investment and see for yourself how comprehensive this simple-to-use app is for putting your watermark on your phone pics. Now that I’m hooked, I don’t know what I’d do without it. NOTE: This review is written in appreciation, w/o knowing who these folks are, nor promotional consideration (no Amana radar range). I just want to gush credit when it’s earned. I wish Photoshop was as easy to use!
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 94.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2004-2020 Plum Amazing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.