Your can use iwellness3.0 to Check your health condition and keep a good figure
This App can easily show Health and body index: weight, body fat, body water, bone mass, muscle mass, BMI, BMR and visceral fat. You can have a glance at the chart to know body composition details. iwellness3.0 assist you to own healthier life style.
It is Compatible with iOS Devices (iPhone 4S、iPhone 5、iPad3 or new models)and now is widely used by iOS users. All data from scale will be restored in the APP, you can also share data to Facebook、Twitter、Sina Weibo, Email, SMS etc.Browse and check history data anytime anywhere, you just need to do weighing, the app will do all the rest.
1. It can measure weight, body fat, body water, bone mass, muscle mass, BMI, BMR and visceral fat.
2. Display all related data on APP
3. Attached the Standard Table for Reference
4. Enlarge screen to view Specific Data (Year/Month/Week/Day/Hour)
5. Fill in Name, Height, Gender, Age, Athlete Level and Target Weight (For Bathroom Scales) in User Interface
6. Share data to Facebook、Twitter、Sina Weibo, Email, SMS etc
7. Save as TXT file for backup
8. Custom head portrait available
9. Supporting HealthKit, only for iPhones with iOS8 or new version. Data includes Lean body mass, Height, BMI, Body Fat, weight, Birthday and Gender will be automatically synchronized to HealthKit.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1, optimize user experience
2, fix known bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Changes is options and accuracy
Recent changes in the app design have impacted accuracy when estimating body fat. One thin I have noticed is you can not indicate your fitness activity level. I don’t know if this caused the change, but it now estimated my body fat very inaccurately. I am a trainer and workout 6 days a week. My actual body fat is below 10% currently 7-8. The ap (after changes) no longer gets it right and estimates almost 16%. While the weight is accurate, I no longer trust this app for other results. I have switched to the original New iWellness app due to these issues. The accuracy is there.
The app is falsifying the weight.
I found out this weird bug after using the scale for a while. When you are getting on a scale having no app around and on - you are getting your real accurate weight. As soon as you will bring your phone and turn the app on- you will become a 1lb/0,5 kg lighter. Isn’t that a miracle? If seriously, I can not use the app because of these bug, and you can easily mess up your nutrition plan thinking you are loosing weight faster than planned.
Need to add Fitness condition option
There used to be an option to state your fitness level. I went from 23% at 2.0 rev to 32% when I updated to 3.0 rev.
I’ve been exercising for 6 days a week for over 1 year and started at 33% fat using 2.0 rev and brought it down to 23% but as soon as I used the new 3.0 I jumped to 32% while still exercising and eating at the same level.
Please fix software.
The developer, 永涛 简, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- yongtao jian
- 26.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Janeyt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.