iWheelColor is an intuitive color picker, to easily view harmonic color schemes.
iWheelColor helps graphic designers, programmers and web designers find the best color combinations.
Its simple graphical interface helps you find the perfect color and its ideal harmonies.
In the world of graphics, the right choice of colors is extremely important.
Inspired by the theories of harmonic colors, iWheelColor lets you choose up to five harmonic colors, showing their values in different color models:
RGB, Hex, CMYK, HSV, Websafe, Grayscale and XYZ
For more information here are some links:
iWheelColor 2.0 features:
- Harmonic color wheel:
complementary (two colors)
triangle (three colors)
square (four colors)
pentagon (five colors)
- Brightness selection bar, for the selected colors
- Touch sensitive color wheel can be turned smoothly, maintaining the harmonious relationship
- Displays colors in different color models:
- Previews complementary colors. Lists all shades (in steps of 10) of the selected colors in all the color models listed above
- Lists all color combinations in a simple sliding table
- Exports all the data in a PDF file, accessible via iTunes
- Displays the PDF and can print it with AirPrint
- Emails the PDF file
- An information sheet with an explanation of the color models used.
Minor bug fixes
Valutazioni e recensioni
i use this
I like the email option. If the email would send data on the grey scale, or if I could copy data from the preview option, I would give this app 5 stars.
Comes in handy
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Hi, sorry for the problem. now the bug has been corrected.
This color wheel is right!
Additive primaries (eg for light) are triangulated as Red Green Blue; subtractive primaries (eg for pigment) are triangulated as Cyan Magenta Yellow. Its based on Newtons Color Wheel. It appears that CIE Lab color parameters are given on the 2nd tab of the application, along with other descriptive mathematical parameters that describe the selected color. If you are used to the traditional Munsell Color Wheel that artists working with pigment use, it will be confusing until you get used to it.
- Paolo Borzini
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Rated 4+
- © Paolo Borzini
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.