Manage your MikroTik RouterOS v4/v5/v6 devices anywhere, anytime with iWinbox. The app is based on API and API-SSL. You can use this app on both iPhone and iPad.
First get the app with following functions: 3 devices management, Status tab, read/write configs. Unlock other features with In App Purchase.
• Multi device management, comment and filtering.
• Readonly mode.
• Secure your devices with port knocking and API-SSL. locked.
• Status bar to show whether it is connectable.
• iCloud syncing! Backup your device list and restore them. locked.
• Resource monitoring. version, uptime, cpu load, memory usage.
• Live chart for cpu load and free memory.
• Full features. You can view/edit most settings.
• Filter the list items.
• Enable/disable/delete/comment list items.
• Show description of Mikrotik Documentation when editing a field.
• Safe form editing, only save/update changed attributes.
• Be able to run System Scripts and get running result.
• System shutdown/reboot.
• Live Tx/Rx charts of interfaces.
• Live Tx/Rx charts of simple queues.
• Netwatch settings.
• Ping, Bandwidth Test, Flood Ping, Ping Speed.
• IP Scan, MAC Scan.
• Profile, Torch, Traceroute.
SNMP Monitoring Tab(v5/v6)
• In one hour/Hourly/Dayly/Monthly Graphs.
• Resources usage, eg: CPU, memory, HDD.
• Interface bytes in/out.
• Queue bytes in/out.
• DHCP lease count.
• Wireless registration table entry count.
• Hotspot user rates in/out.
• Get metrics every ten minutes.
THE APP IS BASED ON RouterOS API/API-SSL. YOU NEED TO ENABLE API SERVICE ON YOUR ROUTER FIRST.
• Enable API service.
/ip service set api disabled=no port=8728
• Accept API port in firewall.
/ip firewall filter add chain=input comment="Accept iWinbox" dst-port=8728 protocol=tcp place-before=0
• Try to connect to your router in LAN first.
Adding New Devices
- Tap on ‘+Add a new device’ at the bottom.
- Fill host, port, username and password. Readonly mode or comment is optional.
- Tap on 'Save button' at the top right.
- Tap on the device you just added to connect to the device.
- Click ellipsis button on a device.
- Tap on 'Edit' or 'Delete' button.
Having any other questions?
- Click the Menu button at top left corner in Devices page.
- Click the Feedback button.
"This is amazing and powerful app allow you to control almost everything in the routerOS. The interface is different to web and winbox but, it doesn't matter, you are allow to control and monitor your devices. Is very stable, fast, small and everything is pretty good."
iWinbox's goal is to build the best MikroTik RouterOS toolset on the planet! Feel free to contact us by email.
* Sort device list by host or by comment, ascending or descending.
* Add /Interfaces/6to4 Tunnels.
* Other improvements for speed and reliability.
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly works, crashes sometimes
For the most part the app works great. However, tried contacting them but it certainly crashes depending on the Mikrotik devices and feature your using.
Specifically, the LTE interface options simply don't work, and it crashes. Make it worthless with new devices with LTE support on-board. I suspect it's a small bug fix, but no response after months. So I bought it to see the LTE interfaces, makes it unusable for me.
Pre features don’t work.
SNMP monitoring don’t work. Customer support don’t respond for requests.
Sadly this app has gone to a subscription model
Having previously paid for this app when it was a one time fee, it's being updated and putting features into a new subscription model that alienates those of us who purchased the app before the subscription model. Overall it's a good app and clean, just disappointed in the developer for alienating the people who supported it from day 1.
Developer Response ,
Hi friend, restore purchased did not work in version 2.0. I apologize for the bug. Version 2.1 fixed it. Could you try clicking "Restore purchased" again. Should be able to get the features back. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues. firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks
- Zhipeng Pan
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zhipeng Pan
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $14.99
- Security Extension $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.