iWindowsProg is the most powerful Windows, Database, Visual Studio & TFS client application for iOS devices.
For detailed information please visit http://makeprog.com
WINDOWS CLIENT (INAPP)
• You can easily explore Windows Desktops and Servers from iOS devices.
• Available features are Windows Services, Event Logs, IIS, Active Directory, HyperVisor and ESX etc.,
TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER CLIENT (INAPP)
• Connect to TFS Servers from iOS Devices.
• Available features are Workitems, Builds, Changesets, Source Control, Workspaces, Pending Changes, Shelvesets, Labels, Branches, Users and Groups etc.,
• Support for TFS2010, TFS2012 and DevOps
DATABASE CLIENTS (INAPP)
• Visualize, search & script MySql, Sql Server, Oracle, PostgreSql, DB2 & Microsoft Access database objects.
• Database objects can be viewed in Tiles & Table view.
• Administer database by scripting.
• Sql Server agent support.
• Multi tab query runner with asynchronous & parallel query execution.
• Send any kind of ad-hoc query and browse the results in table.
• Fast access to SQL keywords using special SQL keyboard.
• Save queries to iOS device and reuse.
• Download queries using iTunes.
• Simple GUI Table designer for MySql , Sql Server and Oracle.
VISUAL STUDIO CLIENT (INAPP)
• Connect to Visual Studio instance in Windows and explore Visual Studio projects.
• Available features are Add/Edit/Delete Solution, Project & Project Items, Source Editor, Remote compile, Build & Error Window etc.,
• Run MS Unit test and visualize the results.
• Explore/Reflect/Decompile assemblies using Object Browser.
• Needs WindowsProg Bridge Extension to be installed in Visual Studio.
• At present supports VB & C# Projects.
• Support for Visual Studio 2010, 2012 Pro and above only.
WINDOWSPROG BRIDGE SERVER (FREE)
• This iOS application requires a Bridge Server to be installed in a Windows Machine to process the requests made by iOS Devices.
• The Bridge Server is the one stop communication point for iWindowsProg and Windows, ESX, TFS, MySql, Sql Server, Oracle, PostgreSql, DB2, Microsoft Access & Visual Studio and it can be downloaded for free from http://makeprog.com
• Refer to http://makeprog.com/Products/iWindowsProg/WindowsProgBridgeServer.aspx for more info and why it makes your servers stay secure.
• Works Over 3G/4G.
Terms & Conditions : http://makeprog.com/documents/Terms and Conditions.pdf
If you need any assistance/more information/feedback please contact us at email@example.com
iOS 14 Related changes
Ratings and Reviews
How do I use this?!
I installed and it's very unintuitive.
That is what i need !!!
Full functionality = $84.92. For free, you get no functionality. Uninstalled.
The actual cost of all the features in this app is $84.92. I thought that bore mentioning. This "free" app with its "free" bridge server does not offer any functionality without an in-app purchase.
The only mention of pricing is at the bottom of the description here on iTunes. If you discover and begin setting up the app via the developer's website (as it requires quite a bit of setup of components only available via the website), you encounter no mention of pricing, only that the app and the bridge server are free.
Once you get the app set up, you can't test its functionality at all - you must buy either a quarterly subscription at 1.99 or the full plugin at 9.99+ for EACH feature.
You must pay this before evaluating if it will work with your setup. TFS and other setups vary wildly, and all the demo videos for this product are from an emulator - this doesn't inspire confidence. I won't spend $10 or even $2 on an app that hides its costs this way, especially when it doesn't allow me to demo anything before buying.
On top of this, the app has some UX issues that I find troubling:
- The selection tiles only work if you hit the ">" arrow on the right side of the tile. If you tap the tile itself, it flashes as if it were activated, but does nothing.
- The buttons at the bottom of the screen do not match iOS design conventions of being touch-friendly. They are spaced too closely together and are too small to hit with confidence.
I would have liked this app to work - if I could have ensured that it worked, I might have been willing to fork over the $10 for a TFS license.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Balasubramanian Ramanathan
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MakeProg Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.