iWKU is your easy mobile guide to information about Western Kentucky University. iWKU is a suite of apps that gives you instant access to campus maps, building information and operating hours, contact information, the course catalog, libraries, news, events, and more. Current students can access quick information about Dining Dollars and their Course Schedules.
With iWKU you can...
· Access your course schedule to quickly look up information about classes you are currently enrolled in. View course times, locations, instructors, & even quickly bring up the syllabus.
· View how many meal plans, big red dollars, dining dollars, & printer balances you have remaining with the Dollars app.
· Dining - See what Fresh Food Company is serving up at each station & check the hours at your other favorite locations.
· Manage your NetID, 800#, and TopperMail usernames and passwords via your mobile devices. Lookup your login ID's and create or reset passwords and pins.
· Check your Final Grades - You can now check your final grades in iWKU with the addition of the Grades module!
· Use the Lab Traffic app to see how many computers are in use at any lab on campus & check your printer balances.
· Stay healthy with information about health & wellness at WKU.
· Get to the services you need with quick links to TopNet, Blackboard, and TopperMail.
· Search for student, faculty, & staff contact information with the Directory app.
· Use the Courses button to search the course catalog for current and future semesters.
· Find your way around campus with the Maps app, where you can search for building by name. You can also look up times labs, dining, and residence halls are open.
· Use NextBus to quickly find the next bus up the hill or to south campus.
· Connect with WKU on your favorite social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Quickly access WKU emergency alerts, the WKU police, and local health services information using the Emergencies App.
· Get up-to-the-minute campus information, sports, and activities on the News, Athletics, and Events apps.
· Check your personal schedule, socials schedule, dining hours for Master Plan week and more!
• General - Bug and performance fixes (mainly behind-the-scenes stuff)
• General - Bug fixes with app error analytics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, needs fixing
The app is awesome for checking out class info. However, the app is broken in some spots. Like if I go to look at details for certain classes, it freezes. Or if i go back a page in the course lists, it will also freeze.
Oh my god, the busses
Please explain to me what is up with the bus schedule!? I live off campus and my only way to get to campus is the buses. The app has a bus schedule that shows how far away the buses come around, but it is SO INACCURATE, that I’m late for classes because of it. The app will either glitch and say the buses aren’t running, which is a crap shoot, because the buses don’t even follow the schedule on WKU’s website, or the times will be almost 30 minutes off. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!! Not only is it a huge inconvenience, but now it is affecting my academics. Everything else on the app works perfectly, hence the two stars.
Very useful. Needs polish and awareness
I find this app surprisingly useful! The bus tracking needs some polish. It feels very Windows 3.1. the overall awareness of this app needs to increase.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.