iWKU is your easy mobile guide to information about Western Kentucky University. iWKU is a suite of apps that gives you instant access to campus maps, building information and operating hours, contact information, the course catalog, libraries, news, events, and more. Current students can access quick information about Dining Dollars and their Course Schedules.
With iWKU you can...
· Access your course schedule to quickly look up information about classes you are currently enrolled in. View course times, locations, instructors, & even quickly bring up the syllabus.
· View how many meal plans, big red dollars, dining dollars, & printer balances you have remaining with the Dollars app.
· Dining - See what Fresh Food Company is serving up at each station & check the hours at your other favorite locations.
· Manage your NetID, 800#, and TopperMail usernames and passwords via your mobile devices. Lookup your login ID's and create or reset passwords and pins.
· Check your Final Grades - You can now check your final grades in iWKU with the addition of the Grades module!
· Use the Lab Traffic app to see how many computers are in use at any lab on campus & check your printer balances.
· Stay healthy with information about health & wellness at WKU.
· Get to the services you need with quick links to TopNet, Blackboard, and TopperMail.
· Search for student, faculty, & staff contact information with the Directory app.
· Use the Courses button to search the course catalog for current and future semesters.
· Find your way around campus with the Maps app, where you can search for building by name. You can also look up times labs, dining, and residence halls are open.
· Use NextBus to quickly find the next bus up the hill or to south campus.
· Connect with WKU on your favorite social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Quickly access WKU emergency alerts, the WKU police, and local health services information using the Emergencies App.
· Get up-to-the-minute campus information, sports, and activities on the News, Athletics, and Events apps.
· Check your personal schedule, socials schedule, dining hours for Master Plan week and more!
• Maps - Added the ability to see bus routes; including active bus locations when available
• Widgets - Added auto-refreshing of widgets
• Widgets - Fixed a display issue causing everything in the Nearest Labs widget to be bold
• Widgets - Fixed an issue where the schedule card wasn't showing for people with nothing scheduled (it should at least say "nothing scheduled")
• Widgets - Fixed an issue where the Dining widget showed an erroneous error message for "prospective students"
• Bus Schedule - Fixed an issue that could cause infinite loading when location services were denied
• Dining - Fixed an issue that caused restaurants to show closed days when there really weren't any
• Dining - Fixed an issue where the Back button was not always showing depending on how you got there
• Schedule - Fixed an issue causing the wrong courses to be associated with textbooks
• Fixed an issue with login and invalid username/passwords
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, needs fixing
The app is awesome for checking out class info. However, the app is broken in some spots. Like if I go to look at details for certain classes, it freezes. Or if i go back a page in the course lists, it will also freeze.
Very useful. Needs polish and awareness
I find this app surprisingly useful! The bus tracking needs some polish. It feels very Windows 3.1. the overall awareness of this app needs to increase.
Helpful! Gets info for everything. Class schedule? There! Renew library book? Done! Has so many features. Essential for student life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.