iWoman is the #1 period and cycle tracker for women since 2009. Track your cycle with ease and record the progress of your period with a smart, customizable and clean interface. This app will help you to learn more about your body!
The "Circle View" was first introduced on this app. When it comes to daily use, iWoman is one of the best and most accessible apps to track your period, ovulation, intercourse or your basal temperature.
iWoman is highly customizable and let’s you define the tracking functions you need. Our users are very happy with this popular health app and we keep adding new features and languages with every single release.
• Simply start tracking your cycles by adding the dates of your last period
• Predict future periods, ovulation and fertility times with the calendar
• Support your birth control or family planning if you are trying to get pregnant
TRACKING & HEALTH FUNCTIONS
• Add information on your flows intensity and spotting
• Record your sexual activity
• Pill tracking for your cycle
• Track your mood, emotions and feelings
• Log the results of pregnancy and ovulation tests
• Track your hygiene methods (tampons, panty liner, menstrual cup)
• Party, smoking or alcohol can be recorded to see if it affects your cycle
• Note down your basal temperature and follow it with the automated graph
• Use iWoman to track medication
• Take individual notes for every day like in a diary
• Add photos to each day
• Protect your privacy with the iWoman passcode or Touch ID
• Reminders for your breast health and breast cancer checkup
• Customize iWoman and activate and deactivate every function
• Create reminders with individual notifications and alerts
• Make backups to secure your data
• Define the number of cycles used for calculation
• Switch between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
"This is the best period tracker so far." – MADONNA Magazine
"iWoman is the app of choice for many users in our community that are trying to conceive!" – BABYFORUM.AT
"I’ve been using iWoman for the last 3 years and it's a perfect app. Every woman should use it to get to know her body perfectly. And all the new features like temperature to use as well, it's great!" – Violettgreeb, Austria, 5/5 Stars
We hope that you have a great time using iWoman and it helps you to learn more about your body. Our team spoke to many women how to improve the experience and make the best possible app for your apple device. Please do not hesitate to give us your opinion and let us know how iWoman could be improved to suit your needs.
Get in contact with the iWoman team and let us know what we can make better:
MEET & SHARE - Let your friends know
Update to make iWoman work with iOS 13.1.2. Thank you for your patience!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works Great For Me.
Been helping me keep track of my cycle for years. Whether it’s for my own knowledge or for the use of my doctor. Great App !
Dates are frustrating
Every time I set the date of when my period started it makes me pick the day after and on the calendar it will show the correct date. It’s very frustrating because I should be able to pick the actual date. Uninstalling app.
Please confirm how to reset data.
Developer Response ,
Hi Naeem! This can easily be done by just deleting the app from your phone. Only you have access to your data.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stefan Eipeltauer
- 33.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FOKUS KIND Medien
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.