Simple and elegant text editor if you want to write an article or take a note.
- No subscription required.
- Minimalistic distraction-free interface.
- iCloud sync for iPad and iPhone.
- Search and Replace within text.
- Customizable fonts and themes.
- Automatic number/bullet list continuations.
- TextExpander support.
- Send by email as text.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook.
- Open files in other apps.
- Print text via AirPrint.
- Export files as PDF and JPG.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at http://serpensoft.info
• New shortcuts: shift lines left/right, insert date & time.
• New themes: Graphite, Solarized, Retro.
• Improved support for trackpads.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
• Version Browser. Access the document's history in iCloud.
• Updated keyboard extensions on iPhone and iPad.
• New keyboard extension options added.
• iWriter now uses the text font for export and print.
If you like iWriter please rate it on the App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great little app
Just downloaded today and wrote my first letter on my iPad. Easy to use, and printing was a breeze. Have already recommended to a family member!!!! Five stars here!!!😊😊😊😊😊
Can’t find character count
I bought this app to replace my very old original version because that one was freezing up. I saw, on some of the examples above, that it the app shows word AND character count but I cannot find the character count and I cannot find any settings. I need the character count and it was my favorite thing about the original program.
Developer Response ,
Hello. You can tap on a counter to change its appearance. Also, there is list of options in the settings.
Great. My go-to app! (One feature missing)
3 months ago this app unusable, but I kept it because I hoped it would eventually get fixed. I had hopes that it would become my go-to writing app.
The bugs have been squashed and it works wonderfully. Simple, sleek, and almost painless.
My one gripe is one of convenience. I rely heavily on dropbox or box cloud storage, and unfortunately it is a major hang up having to pause and save and save and re-save instead of simply syncing from the external file. Maybe this isn't even up to the iwriter team, but an obstacle from the external storage provider.
That aside, great app. Highly recommended
Developer Response ,
iWriter 3.6 is live. This update contains a lot of bug fixes and improvements. If you face an app crash or find a bug, please let us know. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.