With iziCast you can send audio from the internal microphone, external audio devices or Audiobus compatible apps to Icecast and Shoutcast servers. If you want you can even record your session directly onto your iOS device.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
iziCast comes with the following features:
• Supports Icecast 2 and Shoutcast 1 & 2
• Supports Audiobus
• Supports Liquidsoap based internet radio platforms (e.g. Airtime/Azuracast)
• Supports audio recording
• Preview and share your audio recordings
• Supports MP3 (bit rates from 8 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports AAC (bit rates from 96 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports AAC+/AAC-HE (bit rates from 24 bps to 80 kbps)
• Supports OGG/Vorbis (bit rates from 16 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports internal microphones
• Supports external audio devices with multiple inputs
• Shows you the input audio volume on its level meter
• Shows you the used traffic and file size of a session (tap the dot matrix text)
• Shows you number of current and peak listeners
• Automatically reconnects if the connection got lost
• Allows you to update the song information
• Allows you to apply gain to the input volume
• Supports monitoring
Successfully tested external audio devices so far:
• Apple EarPods
• Apple AirPods (Pro)
• Tascam iXJ2
• Tascam iM2X
• Behringer Xenyx 302 USB
• Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD
• Zoom H2 Recorder (Please set the sample rate on the device to 48 kHz)
• Roland go:mixer
- Added support for built-in monitor function of Audiobus
- Fixed audio distortion on iPhone when using Audiobus mixer apps like AUM
- Fixed a possible crash at startup
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use and stable
This app works really well for the purpose of its design. It’s basically a “Set n’ Forget” process to have your radio station up and running in virtually no time.
I have used this app with a few audio interfaces obtaining consistent results while broadcasting for several continuous hours.
The interface needs some help according to today standards.
I have tried literally most of the apps created for internet broadcasting and iziCast is actually the only one which offers reliable performance.
I just hope that the developer includes FLAC as one of the available codecs.
Unable to icecast conf call
I tried to broadcast a conf call to my online radio channel but it does play anything and mutes itself. How to fix this issue
Developer Response ,
Hello, this issue sounds familiar to me. Did we already talk about this issue via mail or are you a different person? If we didn‘t, please contact me at email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.