With iziCast you can broadcast audio from the internal microphone, external audio devices, audio files and Audiobus compatible apps to Icecast and Shoutcast and RTMP servers.
With RTMP you can broadcast audio to YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Telegram and any other RTMP compatible streaming service.
Since RTMP streaming services require video and audio, iziCast can use an image as video information. It is up to you if you want to stream a single image, the album cover of the current track or just an empty image. The image can be changed during the broadcast and you can even let iziCast write text like the current song on the image.
Besides that, iziCast comes with a lot more features. Have a look at the list below to find out what else iziCast can do.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me at email@example.com
The following features are included in iziCast:
• Supports internal microphones
• Supports external multi channel audio devices
• Supports audio files
• Sound Board with up to 16 sound pads
• Supports Icecast 2 and Shoutcast 1 & 2 (legacy mode)
• Supports Liquidsoap based internet radio platforms (e.g. Airtime/Azuracast)
• Supports RTMP/RTMPS (YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Telegram, etc.)
• Supports Audiobus
• Supports audio recording
• Supports Push To Talk
• Preview and share your audio recordings
• Provides multiple effects via In-App Purchase (10-Band EQ, Delay, Reverb, Limiter)
• Supports MP3 (bit rates from 8 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports AAC (bit rates from 96 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports AAC+/AAC-HE (bit rates from 24 bps to 80 kbps)
• Supports OGG/Vorbis (bit rates from 16 kbps to 320 kbps)
• Supports FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
• Shows you the input audio volume on its level meter
• Shows you the used traffic and file size of a session (tap the dot matrix text)
• Shows you the number of current and peak listeners
• Automatically reconnects on connection failures
• Allows you to update the song information
• Allows you to apply gain to the input volume
• Allows you to mix multiple audio sources with individual volumes
• Supports monitoring
List of successfully tested external audio devices:
(There is a very high chance that your device will work with iziCast even if it is not listed here)
• Apple EarPods
• Apple AirPods (Pro)
• Tascam iXJ2
• Tascam iM2X
• Behringer Xenyx 302 USB
• Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD
• Roland go:mixer
• Zoom H2 Recorder (Please set the sample rate on the device to 48 kHz)
• Zoom H4n Pro
• Zoom H6
• Zoom F1
• Zoom H3-VR
• Pyle PAD30MXUBT
• Tascam US-1800
• M-audio Fast Track Ultra Pro
• Evermix MixBox
• Traktor Z1
• Apogee jam+
• Yamaha SC2 Silent Piano
This version brings the following updates:
• Add gain slider to the broadcast screen
• Detect RTMP server disconnects
• Improve VoiceOver for some settings
• Fix potential crash when deleting a server
• Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
awesome! peachy! What more can I say?
as a totally blind user of this app, using voiceover, Daniel has done an amazing job. He and I have been in communication via email going back-and-forth with suggestions I’ve come up with, he has implemented them with an amazing amount of skill. This is the number one mobile live streaming ice cast app in my book. I had pocket streamer,icast2 and I think that was it. Both of those apps no longer work for me. I even did a complete erase and reset up my phone this past Friday morning, August 20th, with no improvement in the aforementioned apps.
iziCast has consistently worked.
I mean, there is backpack studio which I’ve also purchased, but for my weekly broadcasting needs,iziCast is a number one, and does the job quite swimmingly..
Developer Response ,
Thank you Joey!
Easy to use and stable
This app works really well for the purpose of its design. It’s basically a “Set n’ Forget” process to have your radio station up and running in virtually no time.
I have used this app with a few audio interfaces obtaining consistent results while broadcasting for several continuous hours.
The interface needs some help according to today standards.
I have tried literally most of the apps created for internet broadcasting and iziCast is actually the only one which offers reliable performance.
I just hope that the developer includes FLAC as one of the available codecs.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your honest review. I know that the UI could be better, but I am more a developer than a designer ;-)
I listened to your hopes and added FLAC to the newest release. Hope you like it.
You said that you tried different audio interfaces. I would be happy if you send me a list of them to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can add them to my list of supported devices.
I want to buy this company
This app does everything that I need for my station, I absolutely love it and I am seriously considering contacting the developer to buy this company.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Noethen
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Daniel Nöthen
- In-App Purchases
- Effect: Peak Limiter $0.99
- Effect: 10-Band Equalizer $0.99
- Effect: Reverb $0.99
- Effect: Delay $0.99