No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Ratings and Reviews
Still using every day even though iOS now uncompresses files
I tried another app for unzipping (Zip Viewer) as I download a lot of zipped files on my iPhone. Zip Viewer was horrible! I still have files stuck there that I can’t get. I decided to try iZip and after using it for a couple of weeks, I went on and got the Pro version. Although iOS now uncompresses files, I still use this daily, as I find it easier to keep my files organized. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to compress or uncompress files. The design is very user friendly & it’s just a great app all around. Beware of Zip Viewer! I’ve been trying for about 2-3 years to get files from there and their support team will no longer respond because the “solution” they offered was something that isn’t possible to do because of changes to iTunes. Definitely go with iZip Pro for all your zipping/unzipping needs. :)
Great app and great support
This is my go to archiving tool for both my iPhone and iPad. I really like that it supports the file browsing feature While also giving you dedicated buttons for the most popular storage services.
When I reported a bug, I received a response the next day With some questions. After I responded, they released a new version that resolved the (minor) bug.
A couple of other big pluses is that it supports multiple encryption schemes and you can even specify a default. I have opened very large zip files with it and never had a problem. It also supports multiple archive types and I've never had a problem with those either. I upgraded to The pro version and it was worth every penny.
One thing that's always annoyed me about iOS Is that they won't let you share audio files. I understand that for files that are copyrighted (just pay for them, everyone will be happier)but for those that aren't, You can use iZip To archive files from your music library and back them up, share Public domain audio, etc.
Comcsoft Makes some other very useful iPhone/iPad utilities that you may want to check out
This app is awesome! It not only zips and unzips files, but it offers encryption. What is a huge bonus for me is that I can import .wav, .mp4, .mp3, .aiff etc. files from my Mega upload account, and store them locally on my iPhone. It has its own media player inside to listen to all of my own music without the need of iTunes. This is the ONLY app I have found with the capabilities of storing and playing my own downloaded music without having to sync to iTunes. Sure, I could use Dropbox, but personally I would rather have my music stored locally on my device rather than a cloud ssrvice or iTunes. Thank you!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Comcsoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.