No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Ratings and Reviews
Literally a day before my first coding assignment is due, my MacBook Pro adapter stopped charging my laptop, that was at 47% and counting. Long story short, I got right online and ordered a new one, but my power was getting lower and lower, and I had my first coding assignment due the next day 🤯 !!! Trying to follow all the instructions my teacher wanted, my Mac went “bye-bye”🥺😳💩🤯🥴🤢 is how I felt...
I’ve never used my iPad before, to zip a file, but with all the apps out here, and it being 2019, I figured someone made one! After sifting through a lot that “Unzip”, I downloaded 2 apps, that turned out to be poor in use (didn’t open Google Drive within their), or were bait and switch situation (free to download, not to use without a $2.99 purchase). I found iZip after a desperate second look 😓, and am so grateful that I did. I logged into my Google Drive from the app, figured out how to make my folders, zipped up everything, and wham bam, thank you Ma’am, I did my assignment with time to spare. The stress of it all was relieved with this app. Hopefully my instructor won’t have a problem opening the file, as other’s have reported. If so, I will be back with an update! Other than that, the app is easy to use. Clear screens, and functions. I took a little while to figure out how to make new folder’s to put inside others, but it was done. I will keep this I app for future (hopefully, non-emergency🤯) use. 🥰
good app, annoying ads
the app itself is simple and works as it should, i have no complaints. what caused me to deduct a star is for the ads. It’s not the fact that they have ads that bothers me—i understand, they need to make money. But, playing the most suddenly loud music or “Buffaloooooo!” every time you open a file is a little annoying. I know i can just upgrade, but honestly, it annoys me so much that i dont want to pay them to encourage keeping the noisy ads. I was just in a lecture and had my speakers up on full blast and just embarrassed myself.
Ok, but crashes on random files.
There is a crash that happens randomly on files, also media controls on mp3’s and other media files are bugged. On the last file you cannot go back and on an end of a song that would automatically change if you pressed the next button at the same time it will crash.
Also if you lock the iPhone, then the music plays till end, unlock it, then lock it the 3 media control thing in lock screen either disappears or the previous, play/pause, and the next button becomes disabled. This all should get fixed tbh.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.