No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Literally a day before my first coding assignment is due, my MacBook Pro adapter stopped charging my laptop, that was at 47% and counting. Long story short, I got right online and ordered a new one, but my power was getting lower and lower, and I had my first coding assignment due the next day 🤯 !!! Trying to follow all the instructions my teacher wanted, my Mac went “bye-bye”🥺😳💩🤯🥴🤢 is how I felt...
I’ve never used my iPad before, to zip a file, but with all the apps out here, and it being 2019, I figured someone made one! After sifting through a lot that “Unzip”, I downloaded 2 apps, that turned out to be poor in use (didn’t open Google Drive within their), or were bait and switch situation (free to download, not to use without a $2.99 purchase). I found iZip after a desperate second look 😓, and am so grateful that I did. I logged into my Google Drive from the app, figured out how to make my folders, zipped up everything, and wham bam, thank you Ma’am, I did my assignment with time to spare. The stress of it all was relieved with this app. Hopefully my instructor won’t have a problem opening the file, as other’s have reported. If so, I will be back with an update! Other than that, the app is easy to use. Clear screens, and functions. I took a little while to figure out how to make new folder’s to put inside others, but it was done. I will keep this I app for future (hopefully, non-emergency🤯) use. 🥰
Great over view, detailed explanation, convenient. I would like to see a short quiz at the end asking questions, waiting a few seconds in between and then providing answers. Give the listener an idea if they remember what was said and reinforcement. Bu good material and did not sound dry.
Free? Full of undisclosed limits.
I DL’d for my iPhone 7s and figured it would work as a Zip/Unzip engine & file manager plus everything else described. I never got past the fact that picture sizes were automatically changed from original resolution to “medium.” Changing that and enabling the ability to use a password required purchasing the Pro version is an instant deal breaker for me. Why? It’s not the price—I had every intention of paying for the Pro version if it worked to my satisfaction; the price is more than reasonable. But as others have observed the description is deceptive (with the disabled features making the product essentially inoperable) and THAT is unacceptable as far as I’m concerned. I’m deleting it and returning to my search for something that suits me (works as describes). I’ll be direct and honest: I hope the developer takes this/these criticisms to heart. I don’t believe they are being left in spite; I know mine is written to inform and, if possible, offer constructive feedback for the developers. The app is “fixable” IMHO and if made to work as people expect, would be worthwhile—and well worth what the developers are asking (for their Pro version).
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.