Izumo is the simple note tool for markdown only.
If you have AppleID, you can share data with various devices.
If you use Izumo application specific to macOS application, you can edit and save notes on PC.
All features are available free of charge.
■■FEATURES AT A GLANCE■■
- You can leave the memo.
- You can organize notes with categories.
- Izumo supports the markdown style - colorize.
- Izumo customize the font style.
- Izumo supports multi-device sync via iCloud in background.
(It is necessary to log in as an Apple ID in advance)
- You can find the note that you want to find with keywords
- You do not need to be text rich, but I would like to make notes with markdown
- You who want to edit and save notes on various devices
Thank you for using Izumo!
- Some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m satisfied, but needs some work
After a very short period of usage (somewhere around 5 minutes), here are some pros and cons that I’ve noticed;
• In-editor colorization and formatting is surprisingly pleasant
• Markdown shortcut keys are really convenient and concise
• File management is probably implemented the best out of the various other free editors I’ve used (such as “Kakerude”, which I do NOT suggest)
• No support for previewing your finished documents in-app. Only way to do this is by copy-and-pasting your document into a markdown viewer online
• No way to title your document without using the heading format from within the editor
• I’d really like to see the possibility of adding some other Markdown specifications (such as Github’s Markdown spec)
- Daichi Nakajima
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © Daichi Nakajima All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.