A fast, simple, science-based way to make every minute count!
Designed by Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, the workout has helped people around the world.
• Workout Library contains 22 preset workouts, varying in intensity and duration
• Workouts are designed to fit your schedule, ranging from 7 to 32 minutes
• 72 exercises and 22 workouts you can customize to create over 1,000 variations – from easy to hard
• Smart Workout feature gauges your fitness and motivation level and creates a variety of workouts specifically for you
• Create custom workouts targeting multiple focus areas and workout intensity
• Control music and audio prompts from your device
• Learn the exercises with 72 high-definition video tutorials
• Set workout and inactivity reminders to help you stay on track
• Share your workouts via Facebook and Twitter
• Workouts are tracked and can be integrated with your iPhone Health App
It’s time to work out!
We’ve worked hard to make sure our policies and practices meet the high standard for data privacy introduced by the new European Union data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR)
Ratings and Reviews
Super useful but it could use one change
I've been using and appreciating this app for the past eleven months. Some days I do the seven minute workout, some days the smart workout and some days other forms of exercise. My husband does the 7 minute workout every single day but gives it his all. We are living in the Philippines, in one of the hottest and most humid parts of the country, for a couple of years. We don't have a gym or any equipment and rarely the internet and it's too miserable to exercise outside (we do a lot of outdoor humanitarian projects) so this app has been our primary method of staying in shape. There is one change I would like to see made to it. Just prior to the next exercise it would be helpful to see a demonstration of the entire exercise rather than a still shot. This would be done during the countdown before the exercise begins. It would also be useful to see a complete list of the exercises at the beginning of the smart workout. All things considered, I love this app and would recommend it to anyone. Thanks!!!
I recommend this app 100%
I’ve used a few 7 minute workout apps and I’ve found this is the best, at least for iPhone users. Easy to bust out a workout anywhere in 7 minutes or as long as you want. It’s a great quick warm-up before stretching.
Not only does it have the classic scientific seven minute workout, yet it also has its own “smart workouts” with over 100 different body weight exercises and Five tiers of intro to intense and you get to choose variable motivation levels though I don’t actually know what that does as I’ve always had it on 5!
It’s easy to fit in a quickie, higher levels have multiple set smart workouts, and you can start one work out after another if you want to feel the burn of a longer workout. The smart workout will switch up the exercises to target all the various major muscle groups and stabilizers.
I highly recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Zeducated! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us!
Like it, but have questions
Great little app, did it for first time today and liked it. Question for developer; why is there no option to play via Apple TV or other device? Love to watch on big screen. Also, when instructor says to do something for 30 second to one minute, he goes on to the next exercise before 30 seconds is even up. Are we supposed to stop the video?
Update: just completed my 45th workout! Went from the 7 minute 1 cycle to the 3 cycles! I’ve see such improvement, my quads are so strong. I couldn’t do one push-up before, now I can almost do 10. I’d still love an answer to my last question above please? Wish I could make each exercise just a little longer, but then I’d lose my place in the workout.
- Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- 210.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.