A fast, simple, science-based way to make every minute count!
Designed by Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, the workout has helped people around the world.
• Workout Library contains 22 preset workouts, varying in intensity and duration
• Workouts are designed to fit your schedule, ranging from 7 to 32 minutes
• 72 exercises and 22 workouts you can customize to create over 1,000 variations – from easy to hard
• Smart Workout feature gauges your fitness and motivation level and creates a variety of workouts specifically for you
• Create custom workouts targeting multiple focus areas and workout intensity
• Control music and audio prompts from your device
• Learn the exercises with 72 high-definition video tutorials
• Set workout and inactivity reminders to help you stay on track
• Share your workouts via Facebook and Twitter
• Workouts are tracked and can be integrated with your iPhone Health App
It’s time to work out!
Ratings and Reviews
Super useful but it could use one change
I've been using and appreciating this app for the past eleven months. Some days I do the seven minute workout, some days the smart workout and some days other forms of exercise. My husband does the 7 minute workout every single day but gives it his all. We are living in the Philippines, in one of the hottest and most humid parts of the country, for a couple of years. We don't have a gym or any equipment and rarely the internet and it's too miserable to exercise outside (we do a lot of outdoor humanitarian projects) so this app has been our primary method of staying in shape. There is one change I would like to see made to it. Just prior to the next exercise it would be helpful to see a demonstration of the entire exercise rather than a still shot. This would be done during the countdown before the exercise begins. It would also be useful to see a complete list of the exercises at the beginning of the smart workout. All things considered, I love this app and would recommend it to anyone. Thanks!!!
as someone who has difficulty exercising, this app really helped me work my way up into regular workouts at a comfortable and healthy pace. i really only have three problems with the app. first is that in custom workouts they don't let you repeat any exercises (exp: you can't select "chair-assist push-up" three times). if you're just starting and can only do one of the exercises, it's frustrating having to select exercises you can't do. second, i really wish there were more easy modified versions of different exercises. again, if you're really out of shape then forcing yourself to improperly do an exercise that you can't do, you can really end up hurting yourself. and third, there's no way to turn off exercise descriptions without turning off ALL of the audio cues, meaning you'd have to constantly watch the screen. this wouldn't be too bad if the app didn't lower the volume of whatever else you're listening to while doing these descriptions. again none of these are dealbreakers but i think if they were fixed it would really make the app incredible.
I recommend this app 100%
I’ve used a few 7 minute workout apps and I’ve found this is the best, at least for iPhone users. Easy to bust out a workout anywhere in 7 minutes or as long as you want. It’s a great quick warm-up before stretching.
Not only does it have the classic scientific seven minute workout, yet it also has its own “smart workouts” with over 100 different body weight exercises and Five tiers of intro to intense and you get to choose variable motivation levels though I don’t actually know what that does as I’ve always had it on 5!
It’s easy to fit in a quickie, higher levels have multiple set smart workouts, and you can start one work out after another if you want to feel the burn of a longer workout. The smart workout will switch up the exercises to target all the various major muscle groups and stabilizers.
I highly recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Zeducated! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- 225.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.