It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with the latest updates in dermatology. The JAAD Journals app now brings you the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD) and JAAD Case Reports on both tablets and smartphones! The JAAD Journals app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JAAD website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JAAD Journals
• Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
As the official publication of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Journal is dedicated to the clinical and continuing education needs of the entire dermatologic community and is internationally known as the leading journal in the field. Original, peer-reviewed articles cover clinical and investigative studies, treatments, new diagnostic techniques, and other topics relating to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the skin. Included are CME articles based on the Core Curriculum of the American Academy of Dermatology.
• JAAD Case Reports
JAAD Case Reports is an open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports related to diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. Manuscripts must be authentic, understandable, educational, and of interest to an international audience of dermatologists, residents, fellows, and researchers in all dermatology subspecialties, as well as clinicians in related fields. All submissions are peer reviewed.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
iOS 13 SDK support and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cant open it
I cant open it after the last update in ipad pro
Doesn't work for anyone with society JAAD subscriptions (ie, every board certified dermatologist in the US). Contacted the publisher. Apparently only works if you subscribe and aren't a dermatologist...a pretty small audience for this professional journal
Will not let you log on
Server can not process request . They need to fix this
- Elsevier Inc.
- 92.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Single Issue JAAD for June 2011 $30.99
- Single Issue JAAD for May 2011 $31.99
- Supplement for April 2011 Issue JAAD $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.